[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>using lastfm >cute teenage Russian goth girl keeps private
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
>using lastfm
>cute teenage Russian goth girl keeps private messaging me
>she's even sending me smiley faces

Is this it /mu/? Is this what having a gf is like?
>>
yes

you will be married within a fortnight
>>
I mean you've pretty much fucked her
>>
ANON GET AWAY FROM THAT UNCLEAN DICK TRAP

FUCK MEN TO STAY PURE
>>
>>64715276
Ask her to marry you. If you live in US she gets a better life and you get a qt. Cant lose
>>
link her account pls
>>
File: MKvqV.jpg (59 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
MKvqV.jpg
59 KB, 320x460
>>
>she
>>
>>64715276
Either fake account or just out for money or both
>>
You'll never get a gf.
>>
OP, here's the most honest thing anyone has and will ever say to you in your life.

Y O U
A R E
P A T H E T I C.
>>
>>64715276
I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>64715384
>russia
>traps
pick one
they have anti-degeneracy laws and even if you still manage to be a gay, you'll get punched in the face by anti-gay warriors
not making this shit up
>>
>>64716394
>they have anti-degeneracy laws

ahaha yeah russia the pure country, the bastion of morality
>>
>>64715276
>text with cute girl
>i say that im bored and would like to go out and chill
>she says that shes working, so dont have time
>10pm she writes '' So, are you still bored? ;D Want to come to my place''
>tfw i was already sleeping

Do i still have a chance ?
>>
>>64716422
please be bait
she wanted the dick
>>
>>64716370
Rude
>>64716386
Rude
>>64716393
Rude
>>
Have any of you ever gotten some last.fm pussy?
>>
>>64716394
>Russia is anti-degeneracy
This is the most retarded thing I've read all day
>>
>>64716408
>>64716562
))))
>>
>>64716491
describe
>>
>>64716562
Russia is a heavily conservative country with a lot of religious people, just like America.
This especially shows in the Russian government that has anti-gay laws and even anti-gay propaganda laws.
If you write "I don't really hate gay people" on a social network you could get v& on the next day
>>
What's her nick anon?
I swear I wont hit on her :^)
>>
>>64716590
Stop talking out of your ass anytime hahaha
>>
>>64716590
"let me tell you about your country": the post
>>
i had pretty much the same thing happen to me years ago. girl on last.fm kept messaging me "omg you're perfect", i guess she was sexually attracted to my music taste. luckily i wasn't as autistic as OP
>>
>>64716422
You used two single quotation marks instead of double. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>64716474
autistic
>>
>>64716621
Russia gets a lot of bad press over here, the media drones can't separate propaganda from reality.
>>
>>64716621
I lived in Russia all my life, that's why I'm talking about it.
>>
>>64716422
Yes you still have a chance lol. Don't act disinterested.

If she wanted to hang out with you then she'll want to again.
>>
>>64717004
Sure you have)
>>
>>64717027
тeбe мoй пacпopт пoкaзaть или фoткy из oкнa cкинyть лoл?
>>
>>64716925
You know what's even weirder? The fact that you spotted it. I feel less autistic now; thanks.
>>
try asking to meet?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.