[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit that proves you're an archetypical pastey, suburban,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 640x640
ITT: shit that proves you're an archetypical pastey, suburban, college-age white male
>>
>>64713422
I'm not white though

Should I leave....?
>>
>>64713432
You should listen to better music.
>>
>>64713437
I really like Radiohead though...

But, fuck it what else should I start listening to? I'm genuinely interested in recs
>>
Posts that accuse others of being an archetypical pastey, suburban, college-age white male
>>
>>64713422
>any of those
>somehow a bad thing
>>
>>64713460

he's just shitposting anon we like Radiohead too
>>
>>64713460
kendrick lamar - to meme a butterfly
>>
>>64713422
Nigger.
>>
>>64713461
>>64713482
Being the epitome of average isn't a good thing. posting on /mu/ makes you below that.
>>
Threads that prove your an archetypical, pastey, suburban, college-age, white, male, contrarian, hipster.

We get it, you don't like it because it's popular.
>>
What if I'm a tanned, urban, college-age latino male? Am I allowed to like this album?
>>
>>64713422
White is the best race though. You jealous, shitskin?

Radiohead is pretty shit though, you're correct about that so I'll go easy on you
>>
>>64713422
Not white not surburban.

Wew
>>
>>64713422
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>64713505
Can we talk about how shit his last album was.

What happened?
>>
>you're an archetypical pastey, suburban, college-age white male
So?
>>
>>64713422
Is that a bad thing? Statistically a lot of people are ' archetypical pastey, suburban, college-age white males'
>>
>>64713422

>archetypical pastey, suburban, college-age white male

literally nothing wrong with this, white males have always made the best music.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>64713422
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>64713422
I'm all of those things. It's pretty okay.
>>
Can't really control how I was born senpai senpai
>>
>>64713527
top kek
>white, suburban, college-age male
>average
you're talking about the most wealthy, well-off, and educated folks in the world you idiot
>>
>>64715370
>>64716023
I know officially apoligise to /pol/ for ever thinking that no good would come out of that meme.
>>
>member of best race
>parents did moderately well for themselves
>pursuing higher education
Whats wrong with this again?
>>
>>64716199
you personally invented slavery and therefore should feel bad t.obscure tumblr blog that I get my opinions from
>>
>>64716199
it means it's music for whiney spoon-fed babies that have never had to face any true difficulties in their lives.

not much for a criticism, since our lives can be plagued by issues beyond subsistance and shelter, but it's a way to dismiss these issues as the product of wealth and leading an overly comfortable life. "First World Problems," if you will.

The system of dismissal addresses:
1. You did "earn" your race behaviors and benefits, they were handed to you.
2. Your parents did moderately well independent of your actions, you deserve no credit for this.
3. Seeing 1 and 2 this step was most-likely handed to you as opposed to earned (again).

Of course, you already knew that.

tl;dnr he's saying it's whiney and entitled.
>>
>>64713422
>tfw not american
>>
Honestly as long as our favorite bands aren't Imagine Dragons, Awolnation, and The Black Keys I think we're doing okay guys.
>>
>>64713422
I'm sorry for being white :( what music should I listen to instead?
>>
>>64716331
kendrick lamar, afterwards you should go out and apologise to all black people you meet and pay them reparations for slavery that has benefited them in in the long term but you're supposed to ignore that because of made of statistics saying that more black people are killed by police
>>
>>64715457
He made an album that was a "good message" not an album that was good music. TPAB was so unnecessarily praised post-release by listeners and critics. But now where's it at? On nobody's playlist. Because the sounds of the album aren't good ones, and the album isn't fun to listen to. It's something you experience once to just say you've heard it, then never have a desire to listen to again. It has no replay value unless you're trying to analyze it lyrically.

Basically it was a critically acclaimed flop.

Make sense?
>>
>>64716098
That's Jews though.
>>
>>64716302
Way to set the bar low. Your favorite artists must be Death Grips and AnCo.
>>
File: folder.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>64713460
better than anything radiohead ever made imo
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.