[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that's it been out for almost 2 weeks, What is /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (95 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
95 KB, 236x237
Now that's it been out for almost 2 weeks,

What is /mu/ final opinion?

It raised from 5/10 to 6.5/10, not terrible. It's grown on me a little
>>
stop deluding yourself with every listen

it's what i realized i was doing trying to justify it but now i realize it's pure shit

3/10 at best on a good day
>>
>>64710873
Drake should take a break
>>
It's definitely grown on me as well.

People were upset it was "boring," but I think the new James Blake and Radiohead really put things into perspective for me. This is not a banger year.

Bounce that shit like woah.
>>
One Dance
Feel No Ways
Too Good
Hype
Still Here

Rest of it goes in the trash.
>>
6/10. Nö memez pleazsczszxzszszxszszse
>>
>every piece of music ever released available to you instantly
>he spends 2 weeks trying to "get" a bad garbage flavor of the moment meme rap album

holy shit lol
>>
>>64710959
ok so someone else likes a bit of it. I think all those are good,

U With Me?
Child's play.

its decent IMO
>>
>>64710983
I don't know about him, but it's not really like that.

Many different ways to approach music. One day you'll realize that. For now I think you should ask yourself whatever in the world made the stakes so high for you.
>>
>>64711086
>but it's not really like that.

Yes, it is like that

Any music OP wants to listen to is available.

Literally anything uploaded to the internet is his to listen to. ANYTHING.

He chooses to keep listening to Drake's latest album

Like holy shit

Why even waste your time on a music board if your music listening habits are the same as some random 16 year old girl

lol
>>
>>64711120
I thought exactly like you once. That's the last thing I'm going to say.
>>
>>64711169

You're allowed to elaborate
>>
>>64711046
Childs Play isn't bad. The lyrics are distractingly bad on 9 and U With Me? though. One of the biggest issues with the album is that Drake's shtick hasn't evolved much and has gotten old. His lyrics on this album are a big part of that.

"On some DMX shit/I group DM all my exes"
"You toyin' with it like a Happy Meal"
"Six upside down, it's 9 now"
>>
>>64711220
i agree. still like it though. but it has gotten a bit old
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.