[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEEL YOU GET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462733427036s.jpg (13 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1462733427036s.jpg
13 KB, 249x243
Am I the only one that loves the album, absolutely to the ends of the earth because-
>fanboy
-but gets a distinct feeling that I should kill myself while listening to it? It's perfect apathy/ melancholy
>>
Are we being invaded by Reddit or AtEase?
>>
it's definitely really emotional. i don't know if i can listen to it endlessly like i did with all their other albums because it is so sad :(
>>
>>64708474
dumb white boys always joking about killing themselves just to get attention
pathetic

can never just say it's a good album gotta add some dumb ass shit
>>
>>64708474
same!

omg i had no idea someone was thinking the same thing!
>>
>>64708497
by me, some prick who is a lorkor
>>
>>64708504
It's a good album, but that doesn't convey the feeling, which I think is the question OP is trying to get out
>>
>>64708504
dumb black boys always getting shot just to get attention
>pathetic
>can never just say it's a their fault gotta add they dindu nuffin
fixt.

On topic with the thread, my cat really likes this album.
>>
>>64708474
The only good track is daydreaming. Seriously.
>>
>>64708474
>fanboy
& chumchum?
>>
>>64708474
im clinically depressed, and i felt the same thing

i dont recommend this album to those folks.
>>
>>64708621
dumb white boys so narrow minded
>>
>>64708730
I'm clinically depressed also but all I feel from this album is a deep sense of longing, regret, and a dull sense of despair in the back of my mind. It feels like a really honest representation of profound loss to me. It's at times dark and sad, at times a bit sweet and beautiful, and all-encompassing. It runs a gamut of emotions, not all negative. There's a wide mix that feels honest. At times there's even a profound sense of nothing or just a lack of something, not even a loss.

Great album, hits a lot of emotional highs. I've cried a couple times listening to True Love Waits. Perfect closing track in my opinion. It directly hits that sense of deep longing and a wish for things to return to how they were. It's a little romantic, a little desperate, sort of sad, yet hauntingly beautiful.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.