[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Great Jokes in Songs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: grammy winner.jpg (40 KB, 522x400) Image search: [Google]
grammy winner.jpg
40 KB, 522x400
>IF I CAN'T BATTER THE WOMEN
>HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BAKE THEM A CAKE THEN?
>>
just stop
>>
"What's the doo rag for?" - Ja Rule
>>
>>64705005
Nu-males will try to convince you that that isn't funny
>>
That's not a good joke.
>>
>>64705135
called it
>>
>>64705128
The reason I don't think it's a good joke isn't because it's offensive, it's because the pun just doesn't make sense. It's a decent line as just kinda nonsensical relation between the two meanings of "batter" and I probably chuckled a bit the first time I heard it but it's not a "great joke".
>>
It isn't funny because the joke is internally insistent. Em here is referencing battering the woman, so why would he be making a cake for her? If anything she would go into the cake. In fact even that is false, it's more like he's just making her into a pancake or something. It literally doesn't make any sense, it's not enough to just reference two baking terms and have it be funny, there needs to be a logical connection.
>>
File: Big-L-Edited2.jpg (3 MB, 1969x2303) Image search: [Google]
Big-L-Edited2.jpg
3 MB, 1969x2303
>>64705005

Big L is the king of that.

>And mad hoes, ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

>They wanna know why I'm so fly
>A girl ask me for a ring and I put one around her whole eye

>My game is vicious and cruel, Fucking chicks is a rule
>If my girl think I'm loyal then that bitch is a fool

>I wouldn't give a chick 10 cents to put cheese on a Whopper

Always crack up on those two songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg650dLHjxE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlZ__EQJ-G4

RIP Harlem's finest.
>>
the joke is that chris brown has a song called cake
>>
but to bake them a cake, he's not battering them, he's battering the ingredients...surely you could have started the thread off with a better eminem punchline

>>64705475
this desu.

>i'm not the type to take sluts out, i just fuck they guts out, get my nuts out, and break the fuck out

>me bein' a virgin, that's idiotic
>cause if big l got the aids every cutie in the city got it

>But man you've been rappin for years now
>And ain't made a hit yet, you flop in a split sec
>In the shower's the only time you get your dick wet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.