[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this movie, /mu/? Is this the dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What do you think about this movie, /mu/?

Is this the dream of a /mu/tant?
>>
i liked it, the soundtrack was really cool too
>>
>>64681151
It was pretty good. I'd hardly say it's the dream of a /mu/tant as the message I got from it is that, no matter how much you love music, some people are naturally inspired to create and some are not.
>>
They were a bunch of try hards and their music was simply not that good.

Impressive for plebs, but an embarrassment to us members of the patrician scene
>>
/mu/ is the whiny ginger
>>
>>64681151
>>64681262
Is there any music similar to what they were playing in the film?
>>
>>64683638
Beefheart isn't that simillar but he was the inspiration in terms of attitude and approach to music.
>>
thought this movie was boring and all the characters were unlikable, couldn't bring myself to care, wanted them to just die. also their music sucked
>>
It's shit and completely misses the point of Frank Sidebottom.

If you like the film, you have no idea who Frank Sidebottom actually was and what the point of his character was.

Basically if you're under 30 and don't live in the UK.
>>
>>64684277
Just because it took inspiration from real events doesn't mean it's supposed to be 100% true depiction of real events.
It's fiction.
>>
>>64683470
Implying /mu/ wouldn't have at least read all the comments shit talking their band.
>>
plot was okay, music was offensively bad. i don't expect the music in these kind of movies to be impressive by any means but this was a joke. his lyrice were horrible and his vocals mediocre, yet people worship him? could barely suspend my disbelief.
>>
secure the galactic perimeter sounds like the doors + faust
>>
>ITCHY BRIDGES
what did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.