[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To everyone complaining about not being able to learn an instrument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1922x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1922x1082
To everyone complaining about not being able to learn an instrument

The real problem is no one wants to work hard and trying truly new things.

Like the other day I showed my friends this thing I made where I sampled some distorted native American singing over tape echoed fire sirens and heavily delayed crying baby samples..

And you know they said? "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
>>
>sampling distorted native American singing over tape echoed fire sirens and heavily delayed crying baby samples
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 5cminterview.jpg (59 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
5cminterview.jpg
59 KB, 400x267
sekkou boys is a prime example of an idea that was probably funny once in the studio break room

and then got taken too far and relied on the internet to make it work

also dont save a full-color image as a PNG
>>
quality thread
>>
>>64675725
your friends sound like saints to put up with you.
>>
It's all about the attitude. Remember: you're name is blurryface and you care what I think.
>>
Your pic says it all.
>>
>>64675725
what the fuck, make a soundcloud and let us hear it
>>
Putting aside the weird non sequitur about his noise project, I can't really speak to OP's point because ever instrument I've picked up has come quite easily to me. I probably wouldn't fuck with playing music at all if it felt like hard work.
>>
>>64675725
Post it
>>
>>64675895
I don't know why people find it so hard.

I remember being afraid of not being able to play chords fast enough. But that was when I was really young and I got over it within about a month.
>>
>>64675917
it's fear though, i think... just be comfortable not having technical ability at first, and enjoy playing at the ability you do have. if you play, and enjoy it, you will progress.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.