[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYYS!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYYS!!!!!
>>
Why does /mu/ hate this band so much, along with other super mainstream indie pop groups of the 2010's like Imagine Dragons and Fun.?
>>
>>64670581
Because they are horrible and suck donkey dicks. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.
>>
>>64670648
They are better than Death grips
>>
how does a band like twenty one pilots even come to be? It's like they just appeared out of nowhere and became this glorious band kicking the mainstreams ass.
>>
>>64670677
because it's radio-friendly
>>
>>64670664
That's literally comparing two piles of dog shit to each other and saying one smells worse than the other.
>>
>>64670677
jewishmerchantclaspinghands.jpg
>>
>>64670757
Super radio friendly rap and (non-indie) pop get a ton of love on here though. So why do bands like T1P get so much hate on /mu/?
>>
>>64670827
>angsty lyrics
>very simple music
>hipster and middleschooler fanbase
>hipster meme image and clothing
>>
>>64670827
Cringey lyrics, cringey band image, even more cringey fanbasee, awfully written music etc.
>>
>>64670925
>angsty lyrics
Yet bands like Nirvana, American Football and music in the Midwest emo/emo revival genre get a ton of praise here
>very simple music
Trap and Pop is very simple.
>hipster and middleschooler fanbase
If /mu/ existed in the 60's, they would complain about The Beatles and The Beach boys being middle schooler core. Not saying T1P is as good though.
>hipster meme image and clothing
For some reason, hipster indie music from the 00's and earlier gets a pass here. 2010's hipster music? Literally satan XDD
>>
>>64670794
they both suck tho, kill yourself for liking any of that shit
>>
Does twenty one pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective
>>
>>64671021
please just leave nobody wants your shitty band here
>>
People often say this sucks but
>My taste in music IS YOUR FACE
Is the fucking worst lyric + the worst fucking delivery i've ever heard
>>
>>64670677
because they right catchy radio-friendly pop songs that appeal to 90s kids tropes
>>
File: 7.png (240 KB, 425x623) Image search: [Google]
7.png
240 KB, 425x623
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.