[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we ever going to get the Interview audio? What do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bottomless pit.jpg (46 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
bottomless pit.jpg
46 KB, 740x740
Are we ever going to get the Interview audio? What do you think they talked about?
>>
well the whole point was to show that artist's words are meaningless and that nothing matters except their content but post the mega link man archive is down
>>
>>64668733
who is this fag and why do i keep seeing his face?
>>
>>64668733
they talked about how they all needed to get a gf but too noided for that shit ayy ayy
>>
>>64668888
His name is Matthew Hoffman. He's an interviewer working primarily for Regal Cinemas, of all places. He conducted an interview with Death Grips, which was uploaded to DG's YouTube account, but with the audio replaced with some really good instrumentals. A screencap of the video is used as the album cover.
>>
>>64668926
>>64669109
John Malkovich
>>
this guy looks like a serial killer
>>
>>64668733
wouldn't it be great if it was a "behind the music" type thing
where they talked about them as people? and their experiences, and influences, and legitimately had a plain and great interview?
I think that'd be great...
>>
I think DG played Hoffman some of Bottomless Pit
>>
>>64668733
Is your trip a reference to KFC Murder Chicks
>>
>>64669995
fka twigs you fucking retard
why are you on the music board
>>
>>64669843
no they played old material. first song was come up and get me. some guy on leddit synced it and it was proven
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.