[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that guy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 4527714-7474432124-large.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4527714-7474432124-large.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>that guy who goes to shows alone
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462476512971.jpg (10 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462476512971.jpg
10 KB, 401x401
>DAT boi
>>
>>64662659
ah, goodness, what is happening!
>>
I go with my fucking mom

Does that annoy you?
>>
File: easter.png (8 KB, 420x472) Image search: [Google]
easter.png
8 KB, 420x472
>>64662638
That's how I make friends.
It's hard to meet people when you're with friends desu, mine always pull me away to do something when I'm in the middle of talking to someone.
>>
>>64662747
how do you start conversation with strangers?
>>
>>64662638
go away
>>
>>64662638
How is that a bad thing? I've met a few at girls who were also going to shows alone that way. It's actually a really good way to meet people on the same wavelength as you.
>>
>>64662767
>"nice shirt"
>>
>>64662800
*qt girls
Yes. Even 8/10 girls go to shows alone sometimes.
>>64662694
Good for you, anon. I would take my mother but she hates my kind of music.
>>
>>64662694
I got with my mum sometimes.
She punch a bloke in the head when we saw the Jesus & Mary Chain.
Good times.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>that guy who unironically says "the mixing is bad" when criticizing an album with bad mixing
>>
I had to be that guy once because I had planned a trip to Chicago with my friend once to see a band (interpol) and he got arrested for drugs literally the day before. It was sad, but I already had a ticket and hotel room reserved what can you do?
>>
>>64662767
Sometimes I'll just say hello, and ask them routine shit like how they're doing, what band is their favorite, shit like that, works best if they also seem to be alone.

>>64662806
This works too

Helping people is a good way too. I always carry a lighter, I don't smoke anymore but it's a good conversation starter if someone needs one. I also help people up if they fall, especially grills, use the "are you okay?" bullshit to help segue into a conversation. Even if they're taken their friends will appreciate you helping them.
>>
>I've haven't heard them, but I've heard of them

>>64662862
Its a valid complaint. Sure it doesn't make the music any worse but a lot of things would just be better if they had good mixing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.