[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thom Yorke is only 6 years younger than Bowie. Is he next??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: THom_Yorke.jpg (38 KB, 640x341) Image search: [Google]
THom_Yorke.jpg
38 KB, 640x341
Thom Yorke is only 6 years younger than Bowie. Is he next??
>>
if dubs hell be fine
>>
>>64648402
liar

he's 49

now kill yourself
>>
>>64648425
69-49 = 6
Did you not pay attention in geometry class dude
>>
>>64648402
Hope so
>>
>>64648472
fuck off and do what I say man

trust me
>>
>>64648472
>>64648484
>>64648425

yeah but
sqrt(69 - 5) - sqrt(49) = 6
>>
>>64648425
he's actually 47
>>
>>64648484
Meet Amelio behind the ice cream stand

Or ur DEAD
>>
>>64648472
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN
PAYING ATTENTION
>>
>>64648727
PALE IMITATION

PALE IMITATION

NYAAAAAAMOSAHHHHH
>>
File: ThomYorkTumblr-081012-13.gif (517 KB, 318x368) Image search: [Google]
ThomYorkTumblr-081012-13.gif
517 KB, 318x368
>>64648756
>>64648727
ok do you even remember my name
>>
>>64648472
I fucking hate it when you autists try to be funny. It's fucking crystal clear that your numbers are, fucking obviously, WRONG. You fucking suck at math, you probably such at life, your wife is a whore, your mom is a whore, your sister is a whore, your grandmother was a whore. Emphasis on the "was" with your grandmother because she's dead. You want to know why she's dead? Cancer. Cancer like you. You think you're so fucking funny, don't you? You think HURR DURR I CAN'T DO MATH I'M SO COOL. You're fucking not. I bet you work as a garbage man or a burger flipper because you failed as a comedian. Sometimes I get a little scared of what it's like to be you. I can't imagine how miserable your life must be. At the end of the day, I hope you find peace and happiness with your life. Until then, you're not funny, you're not cool, you're not special. Fuck you, fuck your family, fuck 3/4 of your apartment building and fuck your retarded taste in humor.
>>
>>64649319
oh ok
>>
You fucking retards, Bowie died of cancer. It wasn't his body shutting down from old age.
>>
he's short

short people live longer

he will live to be 100

screencap this
>>
>>64649319
I bet you thought that would be funny.
>>
>>64648402
the nwo are sucking this degenerates shills lifeforce
>>
>>64649319

>how many layers of autism have we reached captain
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.