[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse the video and what you get? Yes, The Scientist vide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Reverse the video and what you get?

Yes, The Scientist video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

I seriously think by now that is a concept album about their own influence in other bands, that's the whole point of the video too; Yorke entering to random buildings (influencing) and then leaving after a while (take for instance the careers of Muse and Coldplay)
>>
Hahahaha holy shit
>>
File: aheadfullofdreams[1].jpg (805 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aheadfullofdreams[1].jpg
805 KB, 1920x1080
>>64636280
>Dreamers, they never learn

Pic related.
>>
File: Thom.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thom.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>thom yorke invents popsickles
>sells like hotcakes
>chris martin wants to get into that action
>people complain about thoms popsickles getting weird flavors like broccoli and blue cheese
>chris makes popsickles with strawberry and cola flavor with extra added sugar
>plebs eat that shit right up
>years later thom makes a carrot popsickle with a hint of sweetness
>plebs suddenly claim he ripped off chris strawberry popsickle
>>
>>64636444
>food metaphors

Oh man, just look at the proofs
>>
you are funny
>>
>>64636401
kek
>>
How pathetic does your life have to be to post this thread
>>
>>64637120
why?
>>
>>64637120
idk how pathetic is your life
>>
>>64636280
Well, that made me change my mind, i know see the similarities...
>>
>>64637120
>Le meme hater fedora man
>>
>>64637120
you're on fucking /mu/ noob
>>
>>64636280
Fucking hell.
>>
>>64638130
your trip was totally necessary to comment that.
>>
hahahaha

fuck i love this board sometimes
>>
You win OP. The coldplay/radiohead meme was getting old and unfunny, but you got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>64636280
Check, chris Martín latest tweet
>>
File: thom_yorke_3.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
thom_yorke_3.jpg
167 KB, 1000x1000
>>64636444
Thom Yorke looks just like his music sounds, and he looks like he's been lobotomized and force-fed sleeping pills.

He really looks like deep down, he doesn't want to make music at all, but that his doctors told him it was either that, or chemical castration.

He looks like if he bumped into a chair after stumbling his way through a room, he'd apologize to the chair.

He looks like he's what's called a "philosophical zombie", that is to say a human being with working bodily functions, but absolutely no hint of sentience, awareness or sensitivity of any kind.

He looks utterly defeated, he looks like the kind of man a hundred generations of bureaucratic dictatorship would produce after mercilessly and clinically suppressing all hints of free will and personal ambitions in its population. If he didn't sing, I'd be convinced that the only thing he's able to say is "yes".

He looks numb. He looks so numb it's a miracle he's even alive because someone this numb wouldn't have the degree of proprioception required to keep all his cells together. He'd literally melt into protoplasmic goop, like a big jellyfish washed ashore, like a load of sterilized semen being flushed down, like a gob of spit waiting to dry on a chewing gum-encrusted pavement.

That's what Thom Yorke looks like, and that's what Radiohead sounds like.
>>
>>64640549
Worst pasta ever
>>
>>64640082
omg
>>
>>64640549
>If he didn't sing, I'd be convinced that the only thing he's able to say is "yes".
>he'd apologize to the chair.
a thousand kekes
>>
>>64636444
FUCKING HELL TRIPS

THIS IS TRULY THE BEST POST OF ALL TIME
>>
>>64636280
chris martin has the most punchable face in the fucking world
>that tooth gap
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.