[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving with my friends in the car >put on extremely accessible,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 82d.jpg (43 KB, 584x649) Image search: [Google]
82d.jpg
43 KB, 584x649
>driving with my friends in the car
>put on extremely accessible, yet not too pleb variation of alt rock
>friends complain
>it's not a "banger"/it doesn't "bump in the whip"
>give in after like 2 or 3 songs of hearing them complain
>they put on fucking Young Thug

every fucking time
how do put an end to this
is there any hip hop i can put on the get them to stfu and keep myself happy at the same time
>>
>>64629511
End the friendship and find proper friends.
>>
be a patrician who enjoys both.

Thug is GOAT driving music. Alt-rock can also be good. Read the room and do the adult thing and compromise with your mates.

why do so many people on 4chan not understand social scenarios?
>>
>>64629511 (OP)
Your friends have better taste than you
>>
you seem like a boring faggot
>>
>>64629511
>not playing hip hop in a social situation
Do you know how annoying it is to have to listen to rock music you don't like? Me and my friends all have different tastes in rock music, so I sometimes have to listen to cringe inducing metal riffs and boring indie folk shit, but everyone loves fun hip hop. Just play whatever hip hop you like, as long as it isn't death grips or something. Keep it funky desu.
>>
File: 1459324435236.jpg (48 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
1459324435236.jpg
48 KB, 500x565
>>64629511
>alt rock

eww.
>>
>>64629597
but they are ones who are not compromising. Even when I put on stuff like Joey badass or kanye i get complaints. its trap or nothing

>>64629601
>>64629635
yes I am the one with the boring bad taste when every single time I'm with them they put on Slime Season 3. this is not an exaggeration
>>
Put some Busdriver fa.m.Especially Imaginary Places
>>
>>64629597
>enduring god-awful Type 0 music voluntarily
Why.
>>
>>64629696
slime season 3 is incredible though.

Like, alt rock is fine, but its not overly fun, driving music. Maybe try and get into more and more trap music, and then if you really, really hate it, actually have a conversation with your friends about music and see what you can all agree on.

It astounds me that 99% of 4chan misery, from r9k to this can be sorted out by actually talking to your peers and not retreating into this little hate echo chamber.

bootygoon out
>>
File: wigger-kids.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wigger-kids.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>64629696
>its trap or nothing
You really need to find more mature friends.
>>
>>64629696
You are a lucky man that doesn't appreciate your friends.
>>
Run the Jewels are pretty mainsteam while still being good.
>>
>>64629816
It's a good album but it loses it's charm when you have to listen to the first 4 or so tracks every single time. and we do talk about music, that's the thing. we agree on a lot about what rappers are good and what not. but every time we move to the car, it's bangers only.
>>
>>64629827
to be fair we are usually pretty high when the situation in question comes along
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.