[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was messing with this cool way to hammer-on open Gsus2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20160506_033255.jpg (915 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160506_033255.jpg
915 KB, 2560x1440
So I was messing with this cool way to hammer-on open Gsus2 to Gmaj (pic related), and it turned into this cool Jim Croce/James Taylor-esque thing:
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H6HmYdshJc

What do you think, /mu/?
>>
I hate how my phone tilts pics.. also bump I guess.
>>
Sounds really good anon, but don't expect ppl on /mu/ to actuall talk about music as a craft.
>>
It's actually pretty nice Tbh
>>
sharpen your damn pencil
>>
>>64625479
op u can do further arpeggiation by using ur first and fourth fingers to throw in accidentals as go back to the default chord shape.

your snippet sounds good btw!
>>
>>64625699
it never ends up a good thread or they get no replies really
>>
I don't get the picture as you've wrote 2 and 3 but the dots are on the same fret.

the recording is good, the melody picked out inside the chords. but I hate the music I think it's disgusting.
>>
>>64625885
it's sideways.. and the 2 and 3 mean 2nd and 3rd finger, X is muted, and O is open.
>>
Also, here's my jazzed up version of Little Wing - Hendrix. I had to sing real quiet though.. didn't wanna wake my roommate.
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QjaH9gBMEA
>>
>>64625920
ok
>>
>>64626349
the playing is fine

when you sing it's that thing, you know when to fellas bring back two girls to their caravan at Butlins in Poole and they get out a guitar and play 'more than words' and the girls are all big nervous smiles and white lycra vests and bottles of lemon hooch

it is that thing
>>
File: IMG_0703.jpg (1020 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.jpg
1020 KB, 2592x1728
this sort of thing look, couple of geezers, really emotional

his nan dies two years ago and it's still quite deep
>>
File: Linda-with-Dave.jpg (327 KB, 1322x1008) Image search: [Google]
Linda-with-Dave.jpg
327 KB, 1322x1008
>have you come for our daughter Anon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.