[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the main creative force behind Sanic Youth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sonic Youth_Syr.jpg (1 MB, 1957x1990) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Youth_Syr.jpg
1 MB, 1957x1990
Who was the main creative force behind Sanic Youth?
>>
Lee.

Kim and Thurston were just trying to faggot up the music the entire time and he kept them in check.
>>
>>64622743
Musically they were all equal and everything else came probably mainly from Kim and Thurston and Lee some too, not as much Steve Shelley. But there isn't really any "main" force coming from just one of them.
>>
Mark E Smith
>>
their guitar tech
>>
Glenn Branca.
>>
>>64622782
Wouldn't that make him a secondary role? Kim and Thurston were playing the leaders
>>
>>64625176
>creative force
>>
>>64625135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sYbzKp-nDY
>>
>>64625302
Yeah Lee wouldn't be the main creative force if his job was keeping the the actual creative forces in check
>>
>>64625135
dude, you're so avant-garde and cool for knowing that guy. 23 minutes of atonal guitar noises xDD sounds so great.
>>
>>64622782
Why has Thurston topped him on every solo album then
>>
>>64625454
>Thurston
>topped someone on solo albums
Top kek.
>>
>>64625454
they're just different types of records m8
body head is super dope
best day is super dope
lees shit is super dope
thurston is my fave, but theyre all superdope
>>
>>64622743
It was absolutely Thurston. He was the chief songwriter and composer behind almost every album. Trust me, I'm a bit of a fanatic, I've read a lot about the band.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv1uWTHyKTs

tabs pls
>>
File: nev-schulman-600x450[1].jpg (25 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nev-schulman-600x450[1].jpg
25 KB, 600x450
the guy in the back looks just like nev schulman
>>
autism and angst
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.