[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> you are now aware of the fact that joanna newsom made a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
> you are now aware of the fact that joanna newsom made a collab album with death grips
>>
>>64622639
1. it isnt death grips, it's zach hill (he collaborated with a lot of people)
2. i already knew that, faggot
>>
Must sound beyond awful considering the "talents" involved.
>>
It's awful
>>
>>64622639
There are people posting RIGHT NOW that didn't originally know Zach Hill as being from Hella
>>
Yes, she made a collab album with DG 7 years before they even formed.
>>
>Greg Saunier

lol don't know who he is but he must feel pretty lucky being around a bunch of all-stars while being a literally who
>>
>>64622734
he's from Deerhoof
>>
>>64622734
He's in Deerhoof you fucking retard.
>>
>>64622766
Oh I love Bradford Cox's music!
>>
>>64622734
he, like John Dieterich, is from Deerhoof
>>
>>64622734
>he doesn't listen to deerhoof
get off /mu/
>>
Zach Hill worked with so many before he was in DG. He even has album with Daron from System of a Down.
>>
>>64622790
hes from Deerhoof
>>
>>64622852
Not him but I listened to Apple O' on recommendation from here and thought it was pretty shit desu.
>>
>>64622734
how do you know John Dieterich but not Greg Saunier?
>>
dont listen to this on ambien
>>
dont listen to this on ambien
>>
>>64622884
I thought he was just some irrelevant tech guy
>>
>>64622921
>what is google
>>
>>64622870
give them another chance and listen to Reveille

Such a gr8 album
>>
guys dont listen to this on ambien
>>
I heard deathgrips was going to do a collab with Scrimzoola
https://soundcloud.com/scrimzoola
>>
listening to this on ambien right now
>>
>>64623118
A-are you okay??
>>
but seriously dont listen to this on ambien
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.