[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is lmaonade /mu/core?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (286 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
file.png
286 KB, 600x338
is lmaonade /mu/core?
>>
No, the only reason anyone is talking about it is because it's new. If it wasn't, it would be ignored.
>>
Beyonce is the fradulent epitome of neo-liberalism

She needs to be fucking tortured for pandering to reddit so hard. She is the cancer killing music
>>
>>64615538
>Beyonce is the fradulent epitome of neo-liberalism

This so fucking much.
>>
>>64615538
Out of curiosity what artist isn't the fraudulent epitome of neo-liberalism?
>>
>>64616052
I think Ariel Pink is doing it on purpose with his appearance. His personality definitely ducks that statement.
>>
>>64615538
Neoliberalism means something different than you think it does, dimwit. The opposite, in fact.
>>
>>64615538
nothing makes me want to like this album more than the negative comments from fellow white people [& i'm assuming mostly men] complaining because there exists an album where someone not from their background talks about....themselves. their relationship troubles, and their personal experiences. to the over-privileged and under read, someone gigantically popular in the mainstream expressing themselves so proudly can feel like an odd sort of exclusion, but you'd be the weakest, most thin-skinned person in the world for thinking that.
>>
>>64615456
beyonce is easily EASILY the most overrated musician of our time
>>
File: PT-Helium-BrightHose-FullFrame.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PT-Helium-BrightHose-FullFrame.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
>>64615456
Daily reminder that if you engage in the following:

>Poptimism
>Left vs Right/SJW vs Alt right politics
>Promotion of organized religion
>Listening to music as a fashion statement
>Reading retarded music blogs like Pitchfork

You are part of the Normalfagization of this website and you need to die of cancerous AIDS
>>
>>64618112
>Alt right politics
is patrician AF tho
>>
>>64618004

The whole album is produced by males, mostly white males. All Beyonce does is sing. Without men there's no Beyonce.
>>
>>64618004
what a surprise that an irritating sjw is white
>>
>>64615538
I'm pretty sure most SJWs are anti-neo-liberalism
>>
>>64619808
there is a very clear undercurrent of consumerism and capitalistic values beneath the media's recent embrace of identity politics. Female empowerment is equated with 'making paper' and attaining corporate power.
>>
File: Fedora3.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Fedora3.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>64615538
>>
>>64615538
eat a snickers, you're not you when you're hungry
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.