[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSA: DO NOT USE APPLE MUSIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
https://blog.vellumatlanta.com/2016/05/04/apple-stole-my-music-no-seriously/
>>
1. Apple Music is really convenient, has the most songs of any streaming service I've tried, and has the best interface of any save Beats which no longer exists.

2. I don't really care about this nobody.
>>
>>64610983
oh wow I should've read the article before replying woops
>>
>>64611020
dumbass
>>
Spooky
But hasn't happen to me. So doesn't worry me.
>>
Why would anyone use Apple Music to begin with

It runs slower than Spotify, has a worse interface than Spotify, is more intrusive than Spotify

It's all around worse, there's no reason not to use Spotify.

The only people who would use it are total cuckwhores to Apple.
>>
>>64611194
>runs slower than Spotify
Hahahaha good one. Spotify is a mess in terms of speed.
>>
>>64611219
It isn't at all, you typing from a Macbook you cuckwhore?
>>
I have Apple Music and all my music. So it's gucci
>>
>>64611270
Are you mad you can't afford a Mac or something?
>>
>>64611219
Wat?
>>
>>64610983
great attitude to have you fucking dumbass
>>
>>64611322
lol why are you so mad?
>>
File: Capture.png (41 KB, 1001x941) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
41 KB, 1001x941
>>64611299
sure that's what it is
>>
http://www.imore.com/no-apple-music-not-deleting-tracks-your-hard-drive-unless-you-tell-it
>>
>>64611510
Oh I sure care about the shill task force's opinion
>>
>>64611354
>$1299
>dropped
FUCK way to expensive
>>
>>64610983
Basically this
>>
Didn't read the article but I'm guess what happened is the same thing that happened to my dad who had like 20000 songs or some shit, one day went down to 7000. I had to go round and have a look and most of the songs had clouds next to them and you couldn't play them. No idea what happened but I managed to get a backup of his library and told him just never update again.
>>
>>64611194
>It runs slower than Spotify
Not on an iPhone

>has a worse interface than Spotify
They're about the same

>is more intrusive than Spotify
opinion
>>
>>64610641

This doesn't even make sense. That isn't how it works by design. How can this one guy lose thousands of tracks and not everyone else?
>>
DRM was created to allow companies the right to revoke user privileges whenever they like. Sounds like someone needs to read about free software. also,who in their right mind would ever use either apple or spotify? the terms of agreements give up user privacy in exchange for music.both sites also why not use a Youtube crawler instead?

>>64612255
$1299 for a 1.2 m3 is like paying $70000 for a used aztec. it just can't be justified. even my $200 x200 has more processing speed than that, and that laptop is something like 8 years old.
>>
File: 1458362207095_1.jpg (25 KB, 488x462) Image search: [Google]
1458362207095_1.jpg
25 KB, 488x462
fucking christ is everyone too inept to use soulseek? why do these threads even exist?
>>
>>64610641
Uh, what? Only MS does this. That faggot probably accidentaly nuked his files.
>>
>>64614765
But LPs and/or CDs. Use soulseek. Simples.
>>
>>64610641
So how does Apple even benefit from bloating up their own servers with the random personal files of users?
>>
been using apple music since it was introduced last summer. this has never happened to me, however i do wish i had subscribed to spotify instead because it has some albums that arent on apple music, which i had to hunt for (the hybrid, fantastic damage, youll cowards dont even smoke crack)
>>
>>64610641
Woah, corporations go out of the way to make sure you're stuck in their ecosystem? Who'd have thought?
>>
>>64611194
>It's all around worse, there's no reason not to use Spotify.
There's the whole not caring about the artists or you bit.
>>
>>64610641
hahaha op who cares about this random ass blogger it's a good service.
>>
File: 1462500778.png (15 KB, 551x930) Image search: [Google]
1462500778.png
15 KB, 551x930
>>64610641
>2015
>not using ncmpcpp
>>
Once my iPod classic dies (the only good thing they've ever made) I will never ever buy an Apple product again. Fuck that shit company.
>>
>>64618312
Same here, even rockboxed mine. apple is essentially an all in or all out brand now. they're even going to make fucking headphones proprietary
>>
>>64617867
>implying apple cares about the artists or their customers
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.