[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone going to see her this upcoming Friday the 13th? If so,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: grimes.jpg (104 KB, 1024x533) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
104 KB, 1024x533
Anyone going to see her this upcoming Friday the 13th?

If so, post details; we can arrange a meet-up or something similar.
>>
>>64609378
Of course you like Grimes.

You have horrible horrible taste Unty.
>>
>>64609398
Only her first two albums; I attribute my survival of High School wholly to Geidi Primes and Halfaxa. I know she's not going to play any of those songs, but I still feel that I owe it to myself to see her perform.

As for your ill-conceived attacks, you don't even know my taste. You know perhaps 5 musicians that I listen to. More surprising than your willingness to criticize that which you know nothing about is the unfamiliar apathy which presently informs my rhetoric. I'm not even faintly mad.

I suppose I've simply stopped expecting you to be anything more than a bumbling buffoon.

Consider yourself dismissed from my thread.
>>
>>64609556
unty going in HAM desu
>>
>>64609556
I've dismissed you from this board
>>
>>64609398
You again? Fuck off asshole!
>>
>>64609556
might want to reconsider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWiPHQdIZUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyo4io6nmRs
>>
>>64609398
The new Radiohead single is just as bad as the majority of Art Angels, fucking idiot

I'm not even doing this to piss you off or anything, Burn The Witch was absolute shit.
>>
>>64610421
It's too late for that, honestly. Originally, the event was scheduled for November 13th last year, and I spent over 200 dollars buying these tickets so I could take this girl that I liked at the time. The girl blew me off, and when I arrived at the venue, I learned that the show had been moved to a latter date. Since the event was rescheduled instead of canceled, I couldn't ask for a refund and because it took so long for a new date to be announced, I couldn't resell the tickets either.

If I don't go, that's 250-something bucks I've wasted. Fuck that. I can endure the normies.
>>
>>64610867
It will be a fun show. Don't listen to these haters. Even if that Coachella gig was spolied by poor mixing, ear monitors not functioning and her having a cold, it was still great. Just go and see her live.
>>
>>64611246
It will most definitely be a shit show affluent with people I hate, but I'm not going to enjoy myself and have fun.
>>
>>64611411
So, you have low expectations. There's room for surprises. I'd buy your ticket but I live in another country.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.