[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey can you guys stop making posts about me here? They are almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (34 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
34 KB, 393x400
Hey can you guys stop making posts about me here? They are almost always negative and some are very hurtful. As much as I love the recent influx of album sales if it comes from a place of irony I will not deal. If you have any constructive criticm to give me now is your chance.
>>
man i wish this was real...i like that guy
>>
Go away mudblood
>>
>>64604537
>negative
there are daily threads about dean being talentless hack and almost everyone here loves ferraro anyway.
>>
>>64604537
I luv u Ferraro

Also when are you doing something new instead of the neo-post-modern-r&b thing?
>>
>>64604537
post timestamp then i have a lot of things to say about your music but i'm not going to waste my time if its not real(i know that its fake)
>>
Stop snorting coke and maybe I'll think about it
>>
I love your music, I always play it in the bar so that I have the whole place to myself.
>>
>>64604944
I wanna hear the things you have to say :(
>>
I've heard everything including and post Night Dolls, what should I listen to next?
>>
i've never heard anything by ferraro.
where do i start?
>>
>>64605100
release order duh
>>
>>64605040
make jamie post a timestamp then
>>64605086
you heard nighdolls and everything after it or everything pre nightdolls?
>>64605100
start with primavera 2012, silicia gel and marble floor just to get the feeling of his music and then start from the beginning using discogs.com to find all his alias and groups. you will not regret it trust me just be open minded about his music because it will sound strange at first because you might not be used to lo-fi,drone and there are usually a lot of things going on.Also check spencer clark he does the same music as early james ferraro.
>>
>>64604537
Was your album no good?
>>
>>64604537
Talentless hack
>>
>>64606183
you're mistaking him for dean blunt
>>
>>64605680
Night Dolls and everything after
>>
>>64606424
listen to everything before obviously start from the beginning like I said and use discogs because he have way too many aliases and groups.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.