[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I make IDM? pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
how do I make IDM? pic unrelated
>>
How can she look hot here yet be so unattractive naked
>>
>>64601047
Rip off RDJ
>>
>>64601067
Don't want to rip off anyone, but I'd like to know how to make such complex music electronically
>>
>>64601067
AFX is so bad it's actually a joke
>>
>>64601062
because her only nude scene was when she was fat
>>
>>64601047
>Make some ambient works
>Select the ones you like
>Release them
>>
>>64601086
lol
>>
i busted my first nut to sarah silverman
>>
ew
>>
Eye dem
>>
>>64601047
she's perfect
>>
ewww
>>
>>64601062
Plastic surgery.
>>
>>64601047
is it really unrelated or did you just use her picture to get us to click on this thread?
>>
>>64602819
Welcome newfriend.
>>
Max MSP
>>
>>64601062
Her tit shape is not really good.
This dress hides that and just shows the volume.
>>
>HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY BOOBS IM ATTRACTIVE AREN'T I?!?!?!?!
no, actually you're really gross
>>
>>64603664
I love you
>>
>>64603664
who are you quoting

who are you talking to
>>
>>64601047
Have lots of money and leisure time. That's how IDM is made.
>>
>>64603766
quoting sarah silverman
sarah silverman
>>
>>64601047
Frankjavcee has a video on how to make idm
>>
Big
Jewish
Tits
>>
>>64604245
good revival of the thread
>>
>pic unrelated
>whole thread is about pic
>>
I want to suck on her big jewish tits while I call her mommy
>>
>>64603831
fuck off frank you boring spic
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.