[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burn The Witch is exactly what I was expecting from TKOL. A dark,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 745x956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 745x956
Burn The Witch is exactly what I was expecting from TKOL. A dark, more introspective and twisted In Rainbows. It's absolutely perfect, anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>64599130
its great. i didnt like it at first because... i dont know why, i guess the hype was just too real. but the day after, and especially two days after now, i really really like it. and that fucking production man. usually i prefer a bit of a messier, lo-fi sound, but this song is mixed so perfectly and detailed i absolutely love it. if the whole album has this type of instrumentation and dark sound then it will be fucking amazing.
>>
>>64599190

Couldn't agree more, although I immediately loved it on first listen. I've had a much better reaction with this than I did with Lotus Flower. And I think it's so funny that people are disregarding Ed, we haven't even heard the new album yet.
>>
i realy want to like this track but it's meh for me idk too simple, no chills. the sound is awesome tho, just hope it's the most commercial sounding on the album...
>>
who for album tomorow ? would suck to see them live without LP9 out :/
>>
>>64599130
Agreed, excellent Coldplay song
>>
>>64601376
xD
>>
>>64599416
Yeah it's a good track, a good single and all but I have to give it to you on that. It sounds good but there's nothing much to it that will keep me going back to it often. It's also very short and seems a bit undercooked. I mean the production is masterful but the song structure is a bit weaker and it sounds half baked. Hopefully it's the shortest and most commercial song on the album. I hope they have longer songs on their upcoming album to. Otherwise it's a step in the right direction and an example of experimentation done in a good way.
>>
>>64599130

It's what happens when Steve Reich makes a rock album.
>>
>>64601376
simbly ebin :DDD
>>
>>64599130
How is it anything like In Rainbows?
>>
File: 1459435571639.jpg (119 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1459435571639.jpg
119 KB, 500x638
>its an unnecessarily smug radiohead fan episode
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.