[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>falling for the "Lana Del Rey sucks" meme Wew lad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: original.png (425 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
original.png
425 KB, 500x679
>falling for the "Lana Del Rey sucks" meme
Wew lad
>>
>original.png
lol
>>
People don't actually think she sucks, though, right? Maybe you might think she's bad as in she's not your taste, but hey, it'd be kind of weird if everyone felt the same way about one person's music.
>>
ive never heard a lana del rey song in my liife
>>
I had a great summer a few years back remodeling an empty army barracks by myself listening to Born to Die.

I had a job.
I was semi happy.
I had a gf.

I miss those days.

>Summertime Sadness
>>
>>64598101
You should, desu senpai.
>>
Want to know how hard you guys fell for the meme? Look at all the people who hate Lana and look at their taste. Fucking Adele/Taylor Swift/Carly Rae Jepsen-tier poptimists who think she's just a whiny hipster phony while going "YAAAS MOM SLAY" over their unsubstantial pop idols that are copying her aesthetic and sound.
>>
>>64598365
I don't like any of those people, including Lana, so what does that make me.
>>
>>64598379
A /mu/tant, most likely.
>>
>>64598379
My son, you mark ass nigga.
>>
>>64598399
How perceptive.
>>
>>64598365
I hate that whole "yas slay" phrase, holy shit
>>
there wouldn't have even been a meme to begin with if the whole SNL thing didn't happen, honestly
>>
there wouldn't have even been a meme to begin with if the whole SNL thing didn't happen
>>
>>64598419
>>64598434
oops that took a while to register
I didn't think it worked
fuck mobile
>>
She's a really poor man's Julia Holter. Listen to Have you in my Wilderness
>>
She is a meme that actually sucks though
>>
>>64599323
I've heard it. Fantastic album.
>>
>>64599459
In what way.
>>64599323
No they don't even sound similar
>>
I've heard a few songs and I have nothing bad to say about them, but it's not the kind of music I'd be wanting to download/listen at some point.
>>
She's okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
I love her, she can hold my hand any day
>>
>>64598101
Yeah she's pop, but I have necer heard her on the top 40 radio.
>>
>>64598047

she can suck me any time
>>
>>64598047
Love her music. Very groovy.
>>
>>64598047
she is boring as fuck so I wouldn't disagree with that statement
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.