[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you tried it yet /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Have you tried it yet /mu/?
>>
Yes I have the LP. it's good. try it on mushrooms and you will think you are dead though.
>>
>>64595444
I have the Blackstar LP tell me what to do
>>
>>64595467
expose it to direct sunlight
>>
>>64595467
Leave your record in direct sunlight for an hour and the record glows. It doesn't matter if you have the limited clear or black vinyl.
>>
>>64595653
No that will only bend it out of place you just shine light under the cover and the constellation on the there side shines through
>>
>>64595653
hey don't tell people to warp their fucking LP's. you sick fuck.
>>
>>64595444
that's if you pull the sleeve out and put it where the star is. don't be such a faggot Op.
>>
this thing is so dumb, you don't have to leave it out in the sun for an hour or so, just shine a light through it, works.
>>
>>64595467
Expose it to sunlight (but take the record out of course)

Bonus question: Does it work for the cd case?
>>
>ruining the resale value
Embarassing
>>
>>64595444
>What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64597714
It looks pretty cool tho
>>
>>64597714
>living for resale value
k e k
>>
>>64597714
>ever selling the records you enjoy
>>
File: acid victim.png (150 KB, 247x238) Image search: [Google]
acid victim.png
150 KB, 247x238
>>64597714
>I buy records for the collector value
>>
>>64595648
>>64597697
Is the change permanent or does it fade away once you take it out of the light?
>>
>>64601130
Fades away, just like life itself
>>
>>64595467
Just light it with a lamp, those sunlightfags don't know what they're talking about
>>
I hope you all know what this means....DAVID BOWIE WILL RETURN FROM THE DEAD but then fade as the sun goes down.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.