[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is some good ass shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: TheBodyandFullofHell.jpg (230 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TheBodyandFullofHell.jpg
230 KB, 600x600
This is some good ass shit
>>
>>64588435
the butcher tho
>>
>>64588463
bottled urn tho
>>
>>64588435
This album makes me want to kill myself because is fucking depressing
>>
fat_howling_man.jpg
>>
Never sat down and listened to either of those bands but I saw both of them live when they were touring with converge a month or so ago
Pretty good
>>
>>64588435
>The Body and Full of Hell
>good
pick one

jokes aside, not a fan of this record. at times it succeeds at creating a moody and atmospheric sound, but usually it is downright boring, which is fucking impressive for a 30 minute record

seriously, am I missing something?
>>
Why is /mu/ so obsessed with edgelord shit
>>
>>64589699
How could you be bored while being pummeled by this album?
>>
AOTY

That is until weekend nachos drops their new album.
>>
>>64588435
Metal AOTY for sure. Actually I haven't heard very many metal albums this year. Anyone got some good recs?
>>
anyone have a link (pls)
>>
>>64591231
rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&search_text=+the+body+%22mega.co.nz%22|%22mega.nz%22|%22zippyshare.com%22|%22mediafire.com%22
>>
>>64591158
The Body - No One Deserves Happiness
Lycus - Chasms
>>
>>64591763
that's actually a pretty useful search string, thanks
>>
>>64591843
bookmark it
>>
>>64591871
I saved it to a text file, gonna use it again in the future.
>>
File: Värähtelijä.jpg (113 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Värähtelijä.jpg
113 KB, 600x600
>>64591158
>>
>>64592011
Oh yea this is fantastic too
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>64591158
I don't know if this qualifies, they were once.. "black metal" but this album sorta does away with most of the metal influences.

But this is my favourite album this year.
>>
>>64592011
Oh yeah I forgot about this album it was pretty great
>>
>>64588435
You're Goddamn right
>>
>>64590070
Because it's such a constant and consistant pummeling and the album is so short that it leaves no time or room for any dynamics or progression in the songs. It's just loudness the whole time. I can listen to any of the songs off the album and enjoy them but to listen to the whole album, even at it's brief running length, gets fatiguing. I'm a big fan of The Body and the atmospheres and progressions in their solo works, so I'm placing all blame on this album's shortcomings singlehandedly on Full of Hell.
>>
>>64594972
Full of Hell definitely is why the album is more aggressive in that sense, but I feel there is a pretty nice dynamic range on this album regardless. Especially in the first half.
>>
>>64588435
no it was actually just ass shit. the other body album from this year was muuuuccccchh better
>>
>>64594972
What did you think of The Body - No One Deserves Happiness?
>>
>the body
>full of hell
>good
pick two and only tweo.
>>
Why do people say this album is depressing? Is this the first album they ever heard or something?
>>
>>64595493
too intense
I can understand how The Body and Full of Hell could be overwhelming for some people.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.