[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really a /mu/tant before he hit it big? If so, what was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: fantano_2.jpg (116 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
fantano_2.jpg
116 KB, 640x438
Was he really a /mu/tant before he hit it big? If so, what was he like?
>>
>>64584280
faggy and bald
>>
>>64584280

Has anyone ever noticed that his head looks a bit like a melon?
>>
>>64584280
insufferable
>>
>Was he
>Was
>past tense
lol
>>
master shitposter
made really pointless threads
pretends to like shitty obscure bands
>>
no dude its just a meme
>>
File: feel bag.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feel bag.png
6 KB, 205x246
All jokes aside I would like to be his friend.
>>
>>64584280
yes and he still is. makes referenced to /mu/ in his videos and tweets about this place from time to time
>>
>>64584280
Probably like everyone else here, a pretentious faggot who puts their own tastes above everyone elses'
>>
>>64584346
he was though
>>
>>64584280
Yes especially back in the tree days
>>
Yeah, I actually discovered /mu/ through Fantano. I was an early subscriber of his and started coming here when he made a /mu/ reference in the TKOL review

Now I don't even really watch him that much but I still come here
>>
He did not browse /mu/ before making videos. He became aware of his cult following here and began to lurk
>>
idk if he was before he started tnd but he is now and his videos are very self aware of his status. he has tweeted at aaron and always references our memes
>>
>implying famous people come on /mu/
and yes fantano is famous. i have several friends irl who are into music and know him and none of them browse /mu/.
>>
>>64584389
that includes you
>>
I think he didn't find out about /mu/ until he hit it big and started noticing the memes because in his early days he seemed way less mean spirited and way more nice and naturally funny. In short, I don't think /mu/ is good for him.
>>
File: 1361725452908.gif (1 MB, 332x311) Image search: [Google]
1361725452908.gif
1 MB, 332x311
>>64584280
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.