[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eh to primere on Beats1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: E8cwNfu8.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E8cwNfu8.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
https://twitter.com/bbpoltergiest/status/727897653648842753

how do you feel about his anon? I'm disappointed even though its probably a requirement from their label/contract. Maybe this is why it leaked ahead of time? hint hint
>>
File: 1456060624401.jpg (484 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456060624401.jpg
484 KB, 2000x2000
>>64580529
>>
It's pretty bizarre.

They don't have a label other than Thirdworlds and whoever puts out their physical stuff, and the leaks were due to their SC getting hacked, meaning they intended to premiere the BP songs themselves.
I don't know why this would have anything to do with Beats, it's one of their more accessible albums but the average Beats/Apple user isn't going to have any interest in hearing it.
>>
>>64580599
They have i believe a publishing contract signed with warp, and a distribution contract with harvest. Alot of people dont know they are technically signed to warp.

http://warppublishing.net/

scroll down the page and find them
>>
>>64580599
>it's one of their more accessible albums
It really isn't you fucking moron.
The first track from what little I've heard is full on black metal.
>>
>>64580693
idk if i'd use the term black metal. the opening electronics definitely sound similar to tremolo picking but I would call it full on black metal
>>
why the fuck would Zane play death grips?
>>
>>64580729
You haven't listened to enough black metal.
>>
>>64580729
wouldn't call it*
>>
why are you guys acting like this is the first time DG are doing something mainstream? they hit it big back when TMS & NLDW came out for fucks sake
>>64580742
because they have an immense fanbase and he could get more listeners to tune into his shitty radioshow. also for hipster cred

win win for everyone involved
>>
But it already premiered on Soundcloud???
>>
>>64580790
autism
>>
>>64580746
>you haven't listened to enough black metal
>saying this is black metal
claiming something is straight up black metal from oneish listen doesnt really mean shit. DG isnt making black metal music. It sounds like the rising ferocity in guitar and drum ascensions in bm songs, but that doesnt correlate to being "straight up black metal.
>>
>>64580882
It was a figure of speech but take it how you will
>>
>>64580773
what have the done like this to promote an album in the past? i was curious about that
>>
Hm...
>>
Has a higher quality leak appeared yet? 128kbps isn't cutting it
>>
>>64580693
>full on black metal
it really isn't.
>>
This explains why they havent released the album even though it leaked.
>>
>radio premiere
>not a single music video for BP so far
i'm on the verge of tears 2bh
>>
reminder that I've Seen Footage was already played on Beats 1 awhile back
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.