[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is every artist that isn't in the pic so fucking boring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: .png (891 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
.png
891 KB, 900x900
why is every artist that isn't in the pic so fucking boring?
>>
because your taste is boring
>>
hi marcel
>>
>>64556581
who the fuck is that poser in the bottom right?

disgusting
>>
>>64556652
Arca
>>
>>64556676
ah. that guy fucking sucks. no surprise that he looks like a twat
>>
>>64556581
I bet you follow Marcel's Music Journal too, OP.
>>
Can someone tell me who everyone is except for dean blunt
>>
>>64556820
Top left: James Ferraro
Bottom left: Oneohtrix Point Never
Lower right: Arca
>>
James ferraro, opn, arca

Also james ferraro is fucking garbage
>>
>>64556820
Damn nigga you need to expand your tastes. TR is James Ferraro. BL is Daniel Lopatin and BR is Arca
>>
Because they're all Talentless hacks
>>
>>64556886
James Ferraro is the most talented out of all of them I dont know how people can think that he is 'garbage'
>>
James sucks because he has no FLAC
>>
>>64556942
>listening to lo fi in flac
wew lad
>>
I don't know how anyone thinks calling any of them "trash" or a "talented hack" could be seen as a diss

It's literally what they are

Ferraro is way better though for me. He could put out an album of beats - I could honestly see him making a real career if he actually produced his music fully and put more than minimal effort into it
>>
I'm still wondering how Arca is even related to these three in any way
>>
Ferraro has released like 40 drone/noise albums between his old solo work and Skaters. What could be more boring than that?
>>
>>64556977
He was signed to HIT

I always hated his music though
>>
I don't understand what Ferraro or Dean's life goal is. Die broke? what a life
>>
why do you keep posting this
>>
>>64556968

That was my problem with Cold, it felt too conventionally well-made to work as social commentary. Not that all of his albums should be (Sushi wasn't), but that was clearly what he was going for.
>>
>>64557044
he posts it with different talking points too lmao . well at least he's creative i guess
>>
are these people like 40 years old? they all look like shit wtf
>>
>>64557022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGjvXw2zYYo
basically yes
make enough money to keep doing projects until they die
>>
>>64556684
>>64556652
Arca's the fucking best fuck you faggot
>>
>>64558930
dean blunt **
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.