[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally every song in this is a classic holy cheetos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1447800576032.jpg (250 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1447800576032.jpg
250 KB, 620x620
literally every song in this is a classic

holy cheetos
>>
I used to like him. But then I found out he was a faggot.

Deleted all his stuff instantly.
>>
>>64550887
yea, that's definitely my favorite album of his.

What were your favorite trax? Mine was Drugs with friends - the coda is just sooo good
>>
>>64551425
wrap yr dick in cellophane and keep it safe for mommie. you are a healthy boy forever.
>>
>>64551615
Cosmic Hero just rips my heart out.

And that part in the middle of Cost Concordia, holy shit.
>>
oh and is he saying 'fuck god' at the second half of Cosmic hero track? If so, thats such a great twist, considering the chorus lyrics.

Damn, I like it so much when he makes a certain line in a song sound almost uncomprehensive to add ambiguity
>>
>>64551615
it's be nice if there were a version of drugs that ere shorter with a longer end

vincent is my favorite right now but the OP is right there is no track on here thats runny porridge.
>>
>>64550887
literally Courtney Barnett 2.0.
>>
Fav track is probably 1937 State Park or Drugs With Friends. AOTYSF
>>
Great album OP. Twin Fantasy's still my favorite but that's a top 10 album for me. I was a little surprised cause I Will said this'd be a album of shorter 3 min-ish pop songs, not that I'm complaining. So was that purposeful redirection or does Will just have no self control?
>>64551425
lol
>>64551615
Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales has the best production of any Will song and top-tier lyrics, Joe Goes To School is a gorgeous acoustic song and great closer, leaves me wanting more.
>>
It leaked?
Link?
>>
Did you guys like Unforgiving Girl?
>>
fuckin downloaded the archive link and it was a bunch of pics of some kidnapped girl
wtf
>>
>>64553110
One of my favorites. Also Destroyed By Hippie Powers I bet is gonna be great at live shows.
>>
>>64553186
link?
>>
>>64553227
>archive
>>
>>64551691
Perfectly fine by me
>>
>>64553235
i can only find the correct album download ._.
>>
bum
>>
AOTY
>>
AND YOU WON'T FORGIVE ME
UNLESS I OPEN MY HEART
AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT
WHEN I GO IN THIS SAME ROOM EVERY NIGHT
AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED EVERY NIGHT?
SAME FUCKING BED
>>
here ya lazy losers jeez - 320

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/RTyLIgKN/file.html
>>
so is this AOTY or is LP9?
>>
>>64555415
It's actually Bottomless Pit.
>>
>>64555393
is this the kidnapped girl in 320 or the album
>>
>>64550887
Have thought about checking it out, but that god awful name (car seat headrest) just makes sad.

It's definetely one of my contenders för worst band names.
>>
Man, this kid is actually a really good songwriter in the most traditional sense. Nice to hear somebody to write good old fashioned songs, but... what's with all the distorted guitars? It just sounds so forced for this little beta homo to have crazy feedbacking guitars on nearly every song. Not to mention it feels totally out of place in 2016. Clean, shimmer, bell-tone guitars are what's up, not this Rockband-tier shit.
>>
>>64551691
he's better than her and has been around for longer

but he is often insufferable and probably made this thread himself

have you got your questions lined up for his reddit ama boys? :3
>>
>>64553195
I saw them play this in Santa Cruz and it was great. Crowd went nuts during the loud parts
>>
File: limmy random.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
limmy random.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>64553033

>what is archive?
>>
>>64553110
One of the best songs I've heard this year.
All of these songs are pretty good, though they all fall pretty hard into the tropes of powerpop...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.