[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post an album...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: geek the girl.jpg (164 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
geek the girl.jpg
164 KB, 1062x1062
...then describe what listening to it feels like.

>Slowly I tear through the fabric.

>A mere caterpillar, I sometime ago resigned myself to this cocoon, but now I erupt a butterfly. I feel so vast, so unbounded, as though I could cast a shadow over the sun. With these autumn wings, I feel as though I could glide across galaxies.

>Propelled by insatiable desire, I leap into the wind and let my gentle wings take me, but I do not glide. My wings are covered in syrup. I fall, and fall, and fall, and when I think surely the ground is near, still I fall.

>It is not long before I am found by a spider. Generously, I am rendered numb by its secretion, before tightly wound in webbing. My wings are tattered beyond recognition and repair. Mercifully, the spider aims to soon eat me, but a stray bird appears and eats it instead.

>I linger to this webbing, subject to the winds' whims and when my senses are restored nothing can see me struggle, nothing can hear me scream.
>>
Why post in a thread that encourages nuanced input when you could contribute little-to-no effort meme posts instead, I suppose.
>>
File: 1461343163563.jpg (4 KB, 249x175) Image search: [Google]
1461343163563.jpg
4 KB, 249x175
epik maymays xDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>64551431
How does anything in this thread even tangentially resemble a goddamn meme. Why is it so difficult any one on this board to be sincere.
>>
unty you need to be more subtle
>>
>>64551527
I could inquire that you elaborate on your suggestion, in addition to insisting my sincerity, but I can already anticipate how that would end. You'd think I'm just baiting, that I'm trying to meme, or troll, or some exercise of insincerity that this board's insipid culture has convinced you is the only possible means of communication.

I could tell you how fucking tired I am of trying to rouse interesting, detailed discourse on this board, only to see said attempts die without a single contribution, or see said attempts flooded with incestuous memes like >>64551431 instead.

So, instead of all of that, I think I'm just done on this board, again.
>b-but you said that last week!
Indeed I did, and the only reason I was inspired to post again was because some fucking faggot was pretending to be tropicalcurtains-bro and I figured that if this board is good enough for him, it's good enough for me, but that wasn't even him and I was tricked by a fucking impostor.

This board contributes nothing to my existence but anger, confusion, and stress. If amidst all that, there existed a hint of interesting discourse, I could probably tolerate the bad, but there's not.

I am so tired, and so done board and this life.
>>
File: 1456692553718.jpg (37 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
1456692553718.jpg
37 KB, 500x401
>>64551865
>>
Also: To better convey the sincerity and weight of the previously stated grievances, here's my trip: bebetter, as in unty#bebetter.

Do what you will with it. I won't be needing it beyond this point.

I'm never posting on this board again.
>>
ooga booga where da wite wimmin at
>>
so this is how unty dies
not with a bang, but with a whimper
>>
>>64552335
lol this

i posted the memefrog and didn't expect him to just leave so calmy like that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.