[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radiohead btfo by Matilda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: btfo.png (31 KB, 588x106) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
31 KB, 588x106
Radiohead btfo by Matilda
>>
>>64546899
literally who

actually fuck it don't bother explaining
>>
>>64546899
Literally all bands do shit like this
>>
>>64546899
IT'S OVER, LP9 CANCELLED
>>
>>64546899
Who the fuck is Mara Wilson?
>>
>dated a boy at 16
>while ugly as sin
ez mode bitch thinks her opinion means shit
>>
she's right tho, only way I can describe that whole hype thing they're doing is "cute"
it's as if a high schooler redditor was the head of a band
>>
>>64547000
Matilda
>>
Hats off to Mara Wilson, the most talented actress of our generation. "Matilda" resonated with millions of people solely because of her performance. The world never was the same again. There was time before "Matilda" came out; and we live in a post-"Matilda" era now. Some overhyped event like 9/11 when few yuppies died in their tall house comes nowhere close to the artistic revolution, prodigal revelation that Mara Wilson bestowed upon the unassuming world in the year of MCMXCVI.

Need I say that it's over for Thom Yorke? Need I say that it's over for rock, for popular music, for United Kingdom? The burning of Beatles' records will pale in comparison to what is about to happen to Radiohead. I feel sorry already for Thom Yorke, as now he will be outcast from society forever. Not even on the Moon will he find peace now. But if Mara Wilson said so, then it's an objective, universal truth, it's the voice of God speaking, for God is Mara and Mara is God: so it is written in the DVD liner notes of "Matilda", line 12.
>>
>>64547175
Calm down Australia
>>
>>64546899
I was that insufferable 16 year old boyfriend to multiple girls. I literally bought In Rainbows for my gf's birthday once
>>
>>64547175
You've made some good points there.
>>
>>64547270
"I give 'head to you expecting you to give head to me"
>>
>mara wilson calling someone else obnoxious
topkek
also lol at ToddInTheShadows in the replies. What a fucking cuck.
>>
she's right
it's embarrassing to see the reaction to le social media blackout
>>
>>64547045
oooooooooooooh i get it
>>
>>64547395
But she's not talking about the reaction
she's talking what Radiohead are doing. It's funny because Radiohead are literally doing nothing, but yet they can somehow be obnoxious.
>>
>>64547446
You're simply jealous that Mara probably has an IQ of 140 and a patrician taste, listening to jazz and classical

Just face it: you will never get on her level. The whole taste of /mu/ patricians doesn't compare to Mara's guilty pleasure folder.
>>
preach
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>64547503
Mara Wilson was a child star who downgraded to an e celebrity. That right there says enough about her.
>>
itt: butthurt radioplebs
>>
>>64547008
She rich breh
>>
>>64547573
Mara simply went on exile from the distractions of pleb world to advance her superior taste in music. Right here right now, Mara is laughing at our pleb taste

Now seriously: how the fuck is her opinion important to anyone? First of all, she's literally who again? Second, I bet her favorite Radiohead song is Creep.
>>
What is she even mad about?
>>
>>64547688
>how the fuck is her opinion important to anyone?
That's kind of my point. It's funny how she can be such an irrelevant cunt but act all condescending. The only reason why she ever became "relevant" again is because she guested on TGWTG shows like The Nostalgia Critic and The Nostalgia Chick
>>
>>64547725
>It's funny how she can be such an irrelevant cunt but act all condescending
/mu/ in a crabshell
>>
this is just how many musicians promote their music and generate hype these days - these sorts of cryptic social media campaigns (or in radiohead's case, the reversal of one) or highly conceptual promo cycles (like opn's arg for g.o.d.). it's symptomatic of the internet age. nothing really to get upset or embarrassed over tbqh.
>>
BTFO
>>
Danny DeVito here. Ask me anything. Got some raunchy stuff that happened on the Maltida set if you guys are interested in hearing.
>>
>>64547861
how big is ur penis mr devito?
>>
>>64547861
can you see your penis mr devito?
>>
>>64547861
How are you still alive, Mr Devito?
>>
This is a pretty long thread about Mara Wilson.
>>
>>64547861
nice, i'm interested
>>
>>64547923
F-for you
>>
kek radioshits sure get assblasted quick
>>
>>64546978
i lol'd
>>
"muh, why thy don't release the album already. fuck you radiohead, you're all so obnoxious."
>>
>like 30 years old
>still hung up on someone she dated at 16

looks like obnoxious 16 year-old radiohead fan is the real winner here
>>
>>64547894
could i see your penis mr devito?
>>
Who cares?
>>
File: 1461380230501.jpg (29 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1461380230501.jpg
29 KB, 450x600
ITT: Defensive Radiohead fags
>>
She's a woman. her entire self worth is based on her social media. The thought of deleting her validation the way Radiohead did must be very hard for her to deal with. :(
>>
>>64550163
Go to bed mara
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.