[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mucore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: neutral milk hotel.jpg (35 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
neutral milk hotel.jpg
35 KB, 400x396
I have been viewing /mu for awhile but I need more entry level albums that are more than the casual meme

>pic related xd memes
>>
Listen to James Ferraro - Far Side Virtual and Seaside Lovers - Memories In Beach House
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>
File: bladerunner.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bladerunner.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>
fuck off Montie
>>
Abbey Road
Funeral
Highway 61 Revisited
London Calling
OK Computer
Marquee Moon
Pet Sounds
Pink Moon
Remain in Light
Revolver
Sound Of Silver
Unknown Pleasures

all of those are relatively easy to enjoy and good
>>
>>64538672
Should I listen to this thing for the keks and then pan in on RYM anyways?
>>
>>64538801
>hey guys should i be autistic
>>
>>64538828
>hey guys should i use an unrelated analogy containing a shitty buzzword
Answer the question properly or fuck off
>>
>>64538859
>hey guys i'm butthurt
>>
>>64538779
Thanks anon

What does /mu think of arcade fire? I thought they were generally disliked
>>
>>64538880
Now you're just baiting
>>
File: Youre_Living_All_Over_Me.jpg (464 KB, 994x1000) Image search: [Google]
Youre_Living_All_Over_Me.jpg
464 KB, 994x1000
DInosaur Jr - You're living all over me
>>
>>64538610
bump
>>
>>64539199
This isn't /b/.
>>
Boris meets Merzbow
>>
>>64538932
he really isn't proge mon

you need to calm down
>>
>>64538929
I think most people think they are okay or mediocre but they certainly have their fans. Funeral and Neon Bible are both pretty good.

By the way, if you enjoy Neutral Milk Hotel then you should check out Joanna Newsom. She's certainly more inaccessible, but once you get into her discography you'll find that her music is incredibly emotional and she has a uniquely beautiful and expressive voice just as Mangum does. She's the logical step up from ITAOTS.
>>
>>64538610
Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music
>>
>>64538672
whatever happened to the tranny who used to trip here whose favorite album this was
>>
File: Comus_FIRST_UTTERANCe.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Comus_FIRST_UTTERANCe.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
When you feel you've enjoyed enough "weird" music give this a spin. It took me like 3 listens to get through the first time and understand what was going on, but once I did it became one of my favorite albums. Warning, the lyrical content of this album is dark, like pitch black dark, but the music itself isn't heavy like metal... which actually makes it all the more sinister.
>>
File: Beach_House_-_Teen_Dream.png (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Beach_House_-_Teen_Dream.png
47 KB, 300x300
Beach House - Teen Dream (Dream Pop)
Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer (Psychedelic Pop)
Any Tribe Called Quest (Hip Hop)
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes (Indie Folk)
Arcade Fire - Funeral (Indie Rock)
>>
>>64538932
people don't respond to you because they like you, they respond to you because you're an unlikable tripfag. you're not "famous"
>>
>>64538937
i never listened to dino jr before, started with this, it was amazing.
>>
>>64542740
not really
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>64541862
Kindly, fuck off
>>
>>64542792
>not really
thats where youre wrong
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.