[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he say the word "Nigger" in his music? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
Why does he say the word "Nigger" in his music? It's an offensive word and I don't think it should be included in music.
>>
>>64536983
He uses the word nigger niggardly. Also, stop being such a nigger.
>>
>>64536983
he should say negus
>>
>>64536983
anyone else think kanye is cute as fuck? not in a gay way but in a dad kind of way. Like he's an adorable father who has dad mannerisms and shit but also tries to fit in with the younger kids who look up to him.
>>
File: 71NSFDLQd7L._SL1073_.jpg (169 KB, 1073x1063) Image search: [Google]
71NSFDLQd7L._SL1073_.jpg
169 KB, 1073x1063
Why don't you think offensive words should be used in music?
>>
>>64537031
It's inappropriate
>>
Why do you create shitty bait threads to whose only purpose is to disservice threads that are tailored towards sincere discussion?

Your existence is offensive and I don't think you should be allowed to post on this board.
>>
>>64537242
This is the first time I've posted here and it's not a bait thread
>>
>>64537296
Leave.
>>
>>64537358
You act like you know me it's weird
>>
>>64537413
I've learned enough about you to determine that I've no desire to learn more and that you need to leave this board.

This place does not care about being politically correct. This place will not bend to the whims of your PC bullshit.
>>
>>64537506
>tripfag lecturing others on board culture

wew lad
>>
>>64537506
I thought we were friends
>>
>>64537028
Reminds me more of my autistic step dad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.