[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hyped are you for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ChUDWIHUUAAAaHn.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ChUDWIHUUAAAaHn.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
How hyped are you for this?
>>
3/10
>>
>>64523014
Clever
>>
meh
>>
>>64523026
how is that clever you simpleton. read a book. write an essay for fun. stop listening to meme rap.
>>
>>64523036
You can't even use punctuation properly, why are you trying to give advice to people you don't even know?
>>
>>64523056
>capitalization is punctuation
>>
I'm excited.

"Angels" is pretty damn good, and I loved Acid Rap, and 10 Day Mixtape.
>>
>>64523083
>sentence fragments
caused by your shitty punctuation desu
>>
>>64523036
> only 14 year olds try and push the meme rap meme
Try harder loser and do something else to waste your second period
>>
I loved Acid Rap, and some songs off his other projects, I'm really hyped for this I feel like this could be AOTY ,or MOTY?
>>
>Chance the Rapper
>good
nah
nahnahnah nah nah
>>
>>64523264
they're imperative sentences, not fragments. the only non-capitalization punctuation error is that there should be a question mark and a comma in the first sentence
>>64522793
singles were good, i'm pretty hype
>>
>>64523706
aayyyye
>>
fucking extremely
>>
>>64523056
YOU can't use punctuation properly. There needs to be a period between properly and why, not a comma. That or the word 'so' or something similar.
>>
>tfw he's only one year older than me and accomplished so much more
>>
Extremely. Acid Rap and 10 Day were some of my all time favs, although I wasn't big on Social Experiment.
>>
very
>>
>>64525801
I know that feel bruh. He's extremely talented and deserves all of his success but its fucking depressing. In interviews he seems much more mature than the average person his age too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.