[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>please select until there are no more left music for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: capchanew.jpg (30 KB, 336x327) Image search: [Google]
capchanew.jpg
30 KB, 336x327
>please select until there are no more left

music for this frustration?
>>
At least I'm not the only one captcha hates.

I had one of those motherfuckers last me a solid 45 seconds. 45 FUCKING SECONDS ARE YOU SERIOUS.
>>
File: capchanew2.jpg (40 KB, 363x491) Image search: [Google]
capchanew2.jpg
40 KB, 363x491
>>64426888
and this happens too

jesus christ, it shouldnt take me over a minute to post something
>>
>please select until there are no more left
whenever i see that captcha i know it's time to close the browser and go outside
it's so fucking frustrating it's unbelievable
>>
File: captch.png (367 KB, 396x591) Image search: [Google]
captch.png
367 KB, 396x591
>>
Captcha is a piece of shit. Whoever did this crap is a massive douchebag and sadist.
>>
>>64426954
because fuck you.
>>
>>64427542
I still remember in 2010, MOOT said capchas were only temporary. ..

I remember the day it happened..there was an influx of spam about the THE SURGEON (the surgeon is confused, the surgeon is inspired, etc).. after that nothing was the same..
>>
File: Zoom.png (4 KB, 184x60) Image search: [Google]
Zoom.png
4 KB, 184x60
Just re-roll nerderinos.
>>
>>64427904
>implying that isn't already a waste of time

The worst case is when these fuckers refuse to load. Like right now.

This stupid I Am A Robot captcha was supossed to detect that you're a human by simply clicking that checkbox. Why in hell they keep asking for solving captchas ALL THE FUCKING TIME?
>>
HOW THE HELL GOOGLE FIND THOSE IMAGES

ARE WE BEING USED AS SLAVES TO CATALOG THE WORLD?
>>
Proof that they lied: https://www.wired.com/2014/12/google-one-click-recaptcha/

Where is your one click, you evil google?
>>
>>64426825
I hate it when they take fucking forever then you have to solve more and more and more

One time I got to 7 captchas in a row and just stopped coming here for a few weeks
>>
File: 97804433.png (34 KB, 636x778) Image search: [Google]
97804433.png
34 KB, 636x778
>Invalid API parameters please try again
>Can't even click the fucking thing and have to refresh or close quick reply and copy and paste
>>
>>64428076
Probably from their street view
>>
>he doesnt have legacy captcha where you can just hit backspace until you get a three number one
hehe
>>
File: 1461822503561.jpg (48 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1461822503561.jpg
48 KB, 500x669
>>64428348
>He doesn't have a 4chan pass
Heh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.