[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This explains everything: >Last time I played Coachella I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 40254478772.jpg (66 KB, 750x547) Image search: [Google]
40254478772.jpg
66 KB, 750x547
This explains everything:
>Last time I played Coachella I had no in-ear [monitor mix] at all. I had to do the whole set completely deaf and just hope it was OK.

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/27/455769676/feeling-this-a-conversation-with-grimes

Haters, now shut up.
>>
Grimes is a big talent
>>
File: 1430018159474.png (124 KB, 385x405) Image search: [Google]
1430018159474.png
124 KB, 385x405
>posting or mentioning grimes will never result in an instant ban
>>
It looks like she has to poop in the OP pic, anyone agree? Haha

Nah, all things aside, she's no good. Bad stuff! Stinkin' Grimes still making excuses for her failures. Sad!
>>
>>64419578
>posting against grimes will never result in an instant ban
fify
>>
>>64419630
You're dumb. People accused her of singing like a deaf person. She didn't have in-ear sound at all. Considering that, it's amazing that she managed to perform pretty well.

These are not excuses, these are facts.
>>
Bump. More people should know about this.
>>
>>64419489
>last time i played coachella

aka a few weeks ago

weird way for her to phrase it
>>
>>64420648
She also played in 2014, I guess.
>>
>excuses
>>
A supposed "professional musician" making excuses for one of the most cringey, trainwreck of a performance in recent memory.
>>
I don't know who's more pathetic. O "Best of Me" P or Grimes herself.
>>
>>64420767
>>64420811
Try to sing live at a festival without ear monitors. Let's see the results, smartass...
>>
>>64419489
How is she so fucking ugly
>>
>>64420838
Check your eyes
>>
>completely deaf

No Grimes, you're not. And that's very offensive to deaf people.

Someone report this to Marcel, she needs to apologize.
>>
>>64420834
Warpaint pulled theirs out and had no problems. But of course they're women with actual talent.
>>
>>64420862
Do you know how much noise is on stage during a festival?

>And that's very offensive to deaf people.
Fuck you sjw
>>
>>64420890
Women with "actual talent" that did those boring 2 albums. Except Undetow nothing stands apart.
>>
>>64420945
Yeah. But they could still sing and play w/o ear monitors.

And Grimes synth "solos" during that performance where her mashing keys and posting the results. The whole thing was abysmal bullshit. Personally I think she was trashed.
>>
>>64421145
>And Grimes synth "solos" during that performance where her mashing keys and posting the results
That was an improvisation because she couldn't hear herself. She usually plays the melodies right.

>The whole thing was abysmal bullshit.
Talking about super-mega-hyper-exaggeration. Did you watch the whole thing or just few seconds?
>>
>>64421218
She's never going to fuck you.

You understand that, right?
>>
>>64421356

She's never. Ever. Going. To fuck you.

Just making sure, dude. Wouldn't want to see you hurt yourself over something that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>64421281
Did I say that? Stop making ASSumptions like an ASShole.
>>
Why didn't she play with the fucking monitors then? She's acting like this was her first ever festival gig. She's full of shit. This makes no sense.
>>
>>64421402
They didn't work for some reason.
>>
>>64421398
>literal nincompoop
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.