[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pandering your shitty music to furries Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x501
>pandering your shitty music to furries

Why
>>
>>64419163
for the lulz of course
>>
>>64420701
LOL
>>
>>64419163

what is renard queenston
>>
me on the right
>>
based lavren
>>
>>64421138
a rapist?
>>
Furries deserve to be euthanized
>>
what a whore
>>
File: image.png (185 KB, 296x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 296x254
She never knew what furries were

Her innocence was tainted that night
>>
Wtf I used to love Lauren but after seeing this pic I change my mind she is actually disgusting and I finally realize this

D R O P P E D
>>
>>64421464
boom
>>
https://youtu.be/HhzdWF2e5qU?t=1m5s
>>
>>64421743

explain to me why this attention seeking assholes thought itd be chill to just get on stage

she seemed pretty annoyed desu
>>
>>64421743
how did they even get on stage??
>>
>>64421882
snuck past the guards thanks to their disguises obviously
>>
>>64421743
someone pls make a webm of this
>>
>>64419163
the pic looks like a rape waiting to happen
>>
>>64421743
>that autistic twirl at the beginning of the video

Zero natural stage presence.
>>
File: 7kt.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
7kt.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>64419163

What are the odds that 7KT is in the suit on the left and Brandon in the suit on the right?
>>
File: marina and the teapots.jpg (57 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
marina and the teapots.jpg
57 KB, 500x281
>she automatically goes to the other side of the stage and laughs
>'that was weird'
>'this is how i die'
>>
go kiss your horse mouthed gf montie you fuck
>>
>>64421915
underrated
>>
>>64421822
>>64421882
There's another video where she notices them in the crowd and calls them up on stage because she didn't realize that furries are just degenerates
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.