[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Music, Musique or Musik?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
Is this Music, Musique or Musik?
>>
Musique, obviously. It's the best album of this century so far.
>>
Whatever it is, it's great. One of the few albums /mu/ recommended that was actually good.

Took a few listens, but eventually it "made sense" and from there it became an instant staple in my listening rotation.

It's funny, it's an album I affiliate with the dark/coldness of the winter actually as that is when I first was introduced to it.
>>
Muzak.
>>
Is this a meme recommendation by /mu/? At first I was pretty sure it was but now i'm having my doubts after seeing it so many times. Is this post-irony?
>>
>>64420640

Grow up.

It's a good album, no "le post-irony xD" needed.
>>
>>64420640
Maybe you should listen to it...
>>
>>64420640
Its an old-ass meme that should have been retired by now but we don't have a new one yet because Fanboy and Chum-Chum failed miserably
>>
>>64420695
I genuinely meant it - I haven't listened to it, it just seemed like a generic mainstream country album and I wasn't sure whether it was worth a listen or just shitpost material.
I will give it a try.
>>
>>64420640

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC2tLWMMF38

This is a great track

If it was a Frank Ocean track /mu/ would love it, but since it's a white guy people think it's a meme
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF OLD BOOTS NEW DIRT BY JASON ALDEAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>64420798
ok its definitely a meme
>>
>>64420856

Wow, great retort.
>>
>>64420798
good shit
>>64420856
you just don't get it
>>
His collab with Fishman is god-tier
https://soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/tsoefacjtmbw
>>
>>64420856

you're trying too hard

its a good song
>>
>>64420816
ahah great pasta :)
>>
>>64420879
I mean, you might enjoy it and I respect that.

But considering most of the music that gets spammed on this site isn't anything like this I think it is most likely that it is a meme. That doesn't make the record bad but it does tell me why people spam it like they do.
>>
>Of his singles, 14 have reached number one on either the Hot Country Songs or Country Airplay charts with "Why", "She's Country", "Big Green Tractor", "The Truth", "Don't You Wanna Stay" (a duet with Kelly Clarkson), "Dirt Road Anthem", "Fly Over States", "Take a Little Ride", "The Only Way I Know" (a collaboration with Luke Bryan and Eric Church), "Night Train", "When She Says Baby", "Burnin' It Down", "Just Gettin' Started", and "Tonight Looks Good on You".

damn...
>>
>>64420991

How is it that much different from The Weeknd or Drake?
>>
>>64421025
It's not that different - popish country and popish R&B, the thing is that rap and R&B get a lot more attention on /mu/ than country, which means that naturally not really /mu/ish albums get posted as well.
>>
Whens that new Aldean dropping?? I'm starvin

#Ol
>>
>>64421159
it's not a stretch to say /mu/ likes some country albums, jason aldean being one of the few /mu/ approved country artists. i'm a huge fan and own 2 of his records on vinyl and i'm sick of people just assuming he's some le epic jokester meme. he's a damn good songwriter.
>>
>>64420932
i actually love this
>>
>>64421265
same here brother
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.