[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tumblr, /mu/, /pol/, and news outlets talk about this like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: beyonce-lemonade-video-trailer.jpg (285 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-lemonade-video-trailer.jpg
285 KB, 1500x900
>Tumblr, /mu/, /pol/, and news outlets talk about this like the second coming of TPAB and a celebration of black womanhood
>It's about her failing relationship with Jay Z and an examination of her life

I don't get where the "IT'S AN ALBUM FOR BLACK WOMEN BACK THE FUCK OFF???" is coming from. If anything, it's for one black woman. Beyonce.
>>
>>64414859
let's honest it's probably not about her either, its' probably one of her writer's failing marriage
>>
>>64414859
Maybe its in the short film thing that goes with the album? I dunno I haven't seen it myself.
>>
You're right, this album has nothing to do with black people or black women.

Basically the media has made this idea up to get communities like /pol/ and /mu/ buttblasted, therefore further increasing the hype and attention surrounding the album.

And considering there's a bunch of threads all over this website with a bunch of autists talking about niggers and how she's a racist and whatever the fuck, it seems to have worked really fucking well.
>>
>>64414859
>Thinking this is anything but a publicity ploy
>Thinking that it was anything but a wildly successful publicity ploy based on the high traffic of posts about this album not just on /mu/, but pretty much every platform
>Thinking you didn't get played for a chump

Anyone who thinks there's anything genuine about Lemonade needs to have their head examined.
>>
>>64414859
>"IT'S AN ALBUM FOR BLACK WOMEN BACK THE FUCK OFF???"
lmfao
>>
>>64414859
Has Beyonce herself or her record company even commented on the "THIS IS FOR BLACK WOMEN ONLY" shit?

I imagine people trying to limit such a popular artists music to such a small demographic would hurt their profits quite a bit.
>>
>>64415799
This. I got really excitedand baited by the hype before I realized she's just doing this to further her image and keep herself relevant. Don't get me wrong, Beyonce is undeniably talented, but you're deluded if you think this is anything other than another product.
>>
the press are in an awkward position

beyonce is implying that black men have fidelity issues
the press can't agree with this, but they want to support her, and the only way to do this is to throw hands up and say
>i'm not qualified to comment

the truth is that beyonce is being racist on this record, and because she's black she's being allowed to (which is a kind of soft racism in itself)
>>
>>64415920
>beyonce is implying that black men have fidelity issues

No, she's implying that Jay-Z has fidelity issues.

The album has absolutely nothing to do with race desu.
>>
>>64415948
so the malcom x comment about black women being under threat, that's just incidental?
>>
>OFFICIAL LEMONADE POWER LEVELS
>GOD TIER
Hold Up
Sandcastles
Sorry
Daddy Lessons
>GOOD TIER
Freedom
Formation
All Night
Don't Hurt Yourself
>OK TIER
6 Inch
Love Drought
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.