[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Album covers that make you laugh for apparently no reasons
>>
is that drake?
he's so small i can hardly see him
>>
File: FLCF-29039.jpg (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
FLCF-29039.jpg
80 KB, 300x300
>>64414814
>>
>>64414814
Album is trash trash. dean really messed up on this one

hopefully the new hype williams album saves his name. looks like he's out of ideas
>>
>>64414992
American detected
>>
I want to run over dean with my car
>>
>>64414814
>no reasons
really?
its a joke that hits on many levels.
>>
>>64414992
>American detected

>hopefully the new hype williams album saves his name

new hype williams album ? hype williams is split 4 ever
>>
>>64414992
>new hype williams album
what? made by dean and inga or some other group of musicians? i thought that project had stopped. (i know its like a passed down project or some shit and wasnt started by dean + inga)
>>
>>64415200
>hype williams is split 4 ever
is it? i know dean and inga stopped their involvement with the project but it was never their group its a passed down project not started by them.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 454x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 454x471
>>
>>64415219
>>64415239
no hype williams has always been dean's project
all that bs of been pass down is him fucking with people. Inga herself didn't do much on the project because dean thought her everything music wise
Inga took care of the art side of it which was originally called Ceylan Project

Anyway if you check his soundcloud he has 3 hype williams song still on it. wHICH I presume he will be dropping another hw very soon.probably with his new gf taking over for inga since she has been making tunes herself on her sc
>>
>>64415120
its my dream too anon. I just want him dead
>>
wHO THE FUCK IS DEAN
>>
File: 1461755573479.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461755573479.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
>>
>>64414814
I love how this album cover looked so cheesy that I instantly knew it was rap
>>
File: cover.jpg (676 KB, 1023x1024) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
676 KB, 1023x1024
>>
>>64415352
bullshit
>>
>>64415682
you realize its meant to be ironic right?
>>
>>64415352
>Ceylan Project
thats just an art gallery that she ran
>>
>>64414814
The album is even funnier t b h.Just thinking about someone wasting time and money to make such a shitty album...its ridiculous.
>>
>>64416284
Seriously. It's saddening because I like Dean and some of the production is very pleasant, but that's all the project has going for it. The incessant obnoxious this makes me proud to be british makes me want to stab myself in the ears repeatedly, and the rapping on the entire project is complete garbage, which is thrown off by. Then toward the end this kid tries to impart shitty obvious advice for like 5 straight minutes of shit anyone with a brain already knows and doesn't need to hear. It's so condescending and retarded at the same time.
>>
>>64414992
>>64416284
>>64416320
http://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/babyfather-bbf-hosted-dj-escrow
>>
>>64416208
um thats exactly what I said.
>>
>>64416381
read the review
it's still a trash album no matter how you spin it. he can't rap or make good hip hop beats. Couple of songs are good (god hour) but the rest are forgettable
still love black metal/redeemer/skin fade
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.