[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think there is nothing wrong with this you need to leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1461793079482.jpg (998 KB, 2732x1536) Image search: [Google]
1461793079482.jpg
998 KB, 2732x1536
If you think there is nothing wrong with this you need to leave this board right now.
>>
File: fh.jpg (12 KB, 164x154) Image search: [Google]
fh.jpg
12 KB, 164x154
>>
Music is subjective you jew
>>
>>64412751
Someone change OPs diaper
>>
>>64412831
but he should at least TRY to be objective
>>
why is the only score you can find to complain about so old?
>>
>>64412860
someone clean your mouth of fantano's ass' hair
>>
>>64412863
why
>>
Steven Wilson is completely average in every respect except appealing to 14 year olds on ultimate guitar, in that regard he excels .
>>
Why does /mu/ care so much what this closeted homosexual thinks about music? His videos are cringeworthy as fuck.
>>
>>64412879
because, as a sound engineer, music has an objective part, and it's really important.
>>
>>64412751
Oh no someone has an opinion that might be different from yours
>>
>>64412882
He's much better than your shitty pop music
>>
>>64412904

But he's not reviewing the objective quality of sound.
>>
>>64412904
i don't watch many fantano reviews, but he does seem to often mention production values.
if you want a channel dedicated entirely to reviewing works of audio engineering you are looking in the wrong place, friend
>>
>>64412904
Music theory major confirming that this is true.
>>
>>64412897
>closeted homosexual

The typical cop out for jealous fedora's who will never look as good as or be as successful as Fantano
>>
Agree
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
>tfw you can never pull off the Fantano bald look
>>
>>64412915

spoke the edgy 14-year-old
>>
>I get mad when black people are praised for anything because I'm an insecure loser
>>
>>64413776
Spoke the poptimist cuckold
>>
File: 1459831888532.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1459831888532.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>64412751
>look at these albums Anthony likes but I don't
>look at these albums I like but Anthony doesn't like
>wah wah wah why doesn't a music critic I don't respect agree with me
>>
>>64412751
If you think there's something wrong with having a subjective opinion on music you need to leave this board, right now.
>>
>>64413810
spoke the literal who
>>
>>64413828
thanks for the rare pepe
>>
File: apu koiru.jpg (48 KB, 626x450) Image search: [Google]
apu koiru.jpg
48 KB, 626x450
>>64413878
no prolbme
>>
>>64412751
I've only listened to TBAP but I thought it was at least an 8/10.
>>
>>64412751
What are the top 2 albums OP?
>>
>>64412751
The Jim O'Rourke album should've been higher, TPAB is clearly overrated as shit, especially because of the political climate at the time it was released/reviewed. I'm listening to LEMONADE now, and I could probably say so far it's overrated. O'Rourke should've got the 8 or the 10, but I guess Fantano is more of a fan TPAB/Beyonce type stuff more.
>>
Ok Raven That Refused to Sing is one of my GOATs but if you think I need to take the opinions of someone who is friends with The Amazing Atheist/Sargon seriously your an idiot.

Also people have different tastes, not everyone has to be some dumb shitposting progfag.
>>
>>64412751
Why are you so hung up one what somebody else thinks about music. He's just a person like you and me, he's allowed to have an opinion, even if you don't agree with it.

I swear you guys need some growing up to do
>>
>>64413792
I can get behind this.

I'll be honest, I'm somewhat of a racist, but in a passive way. I don't hate all black people, it's just the annoying stereotype "niggers" that I hate, and Rap music and most Hip Hop happen to breed almost all of those stereotypes.
It makes me sick to my stomach to know that billions of people just eat that shit up. Imo, most of that music is generic, overdone, formulaic, under thought, repetitive, monkey trash.
And I know that the music played a major part in me hating niggers, and I can accept that. As for the insecure loser part, I agree with that as well, I'm totally insecure and I don't have many friends.
>>
>>>/cel/
>>
>>64414371
I see your condescending and uppity posting style too often.
Do you just enter every thread and bitch?
Go back to
>>>/anywherebuthere/
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.