[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you suggest your library get certain patrician CD's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
>when you suggest your library get certain patrician CD's and they follow through
guess I'm getting free FLAC rips of Eno's Ambient 1-4 :)

what are your libraries' selections like?
>>
>>64408243
I only go to libraries if I'm using their wifi to shitpost on the go
>>
>>64408243
>what are your libraries' selections like?

completely tragic. worse still, anything you think might even be worth listening to is scratched to shit.
>>
File: easter.jpg (36 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
easter.jpg
36 KB, 420x420
>Library allows people to request whatever and it normally gets there (as long as it's not an expensive release) because it's a small town
>Constantly put in requests for CDs I know are good already
>Get FLAC rips when they come in and then return them
>Future generations of the town will be patrician all because of my work
>>
>>64408243
>>64408319
dumb niggas stop wasting yr library's budget and learn how to use what.cd
>>
File: ss (2016-04-28 at 12.49.16).png (65 KB, 659x612) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-28 at 12.49.16).png
65 KB, 659x612
Should just get on What if you care for FLAC rips.

My libraries selection is mediocre but they recently got a guy who at least makes an effort to keep up with modern "alternative culture" releases aka stuff you'd find on Pitchfork.

I've also donated over 300 CDs to my library, mostly classical and /mu/core-esque stuff.
>>
>walk past library's CDs
>Death Grips CDs on display
>>
File: retsae.jpg (38 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
retsae.jpg
38 KB, 420x420
>>64408342

Where do you think some of the uploads on What come from?
>>
>>64408342
>>64408343
I don't like torrent websites.
I want to make the rips myself.
>>
>>64408342
>>64408343
>stealing music

MODS!!!!!!
>>
>>64408426

Unfunny, even ironically.

>>64408412

Why? It's not like ripping vinyl which requires skill and is fun. You literally plop it in, open EAC, and rip.
>>
>>64408446
>Why? It's not like ripping vinyl which requires skill and is fun. You literally plop it in, open EAC, and rip.
eh more the principle of the thing

anyone can go on what or rutracker and download a torrent

but not everyone has the physical CD to rip, the actual untapped source
>>
>>64408463

But it's going to sound the exact same as every other FLAC rip ever made. I've ripped hundreds of discs to upload and I'm genuinely trying to see what fun you have in it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.