[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I plan on starting to listen to death grips in the near future,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
I plan on starting to listen to death grips in the near future, where should I start?
>>
chronological
>>
don't
>>
>>64404709
The Money Store
>>
>>64404709
Money Store.
then Ex-Military.
That would be my advice. From there just pick any album. Expect a lot of shouting.
>>
download ex-military
right click on the folder
choose "delete"
empty your recycling bin
turn off your computer
kill yourself for wanting to listen to a meme band
>>
don't fall for the meme
>>
Start with Exmilitary, their debut mixtape, or The Money Store, their first studio album - The Money Store is generally considered their poppiest album, it is also considered their catchiest along with Exmilitary.

From there go chronologically.
>>
(by the way, you can direct download most of their music for free on their website thirdworlds.net - it's down right now though)
>>
the money store -> exmilitary -> no love deep web -> government plates -> the powers that b

if you want more, check out the only bottomless pit single they've released so far (hot head), their debut "ep" (its actually just a compilation of singles for an album that later became exmilitary), and their fashion week soundtrack
>>
File: better flow chart.png (180 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
better flow chart.png
180 KB, 960x940
>>
I started whit Niggas On The Moon thinking it would be pretty normal, then i realized it was their most patrician and complex album
Start whit The Money Store or Ex Military
>>
>>64405008
NEVER LISTEN TO JENNY DEATH BEFORE NIGGAS ON THE MOON OP, LISTEN TO THE POWERS THAT B DOUBLE ALBUM IN ITS INTENDED ORDER FIRST
>>
If you want their most accessible album, start with The Money Store, then go to Exmilitary and chronilogical from there.

If you want more traditional Hip Hop oriented, start from Exmilitary and go chronoligical from there. If you really like ExM and want a little more, listen to the EP which has a few songs from ExM but some others too.
>>
>>64404729
This actually works remarkably well with Death Grips
>>
>>64404729
seconded
>>
don't do this to yourself man
>>
The Money Store got me first. I feel Exmilitary is more on the raw side. But listen to that next and then just go in order.
>>
>>64404824
>>64404802
>>64404739
>>64405253
these are just memers. dg is actually pretty good, my man
>>
>>64405008
>listening to JD before NotM
Holy shit nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>64405320
i'm >listening to JD before NotM
>>
>>64404729
This
>>
I saw a black guy wearing a death grips shirt today on campus
And here I thought only white middle class sociopaths listened to dg
>>
You have to keep trying over and over, its an aquired taste
For example I used to hate beware, but listening to it again and I really like it
>>
>>64404729
fourthed
>>
>>64406431
So you realised you're a racist?

Good job, retard.
>>
>>64405027
started here too. i actually appreciate having listened to it first
>>
>>64404729
This. Don't listen to the memers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.