[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of ADoseOfBuckley? Specifically his song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What does /mu/ think of ADoseOfBuckley?

Specifically his song "reviews".
>>
le angry canadian
>>
Wrong generation
>>
>>64402181
Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. He's usually fun to watch though.
>>
He reinforced my hatred towards that retarded leaf country.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 191x191
>only judges by lyrics
>>
hes entertaining as fuck
>>
This autistic kid I used to know listened to him
>>
>>64402181
I think he swallowed the SJW pill to get more audiences .
>>
stop spamming this guy he's not funny or interesting at all
>>
He's an idiot who thinks the top forty is an accurate depiction of all music being made. He's even said that music ranks lower for him as far as forms of entertainment goes, so he really has no ground to stand on in criticizing music.
>>
I used to like his videos on music a couple of years ago but I prefer his other stuff now my taste has expanded and I don't think all music released today is bad
>>
He has the best coverage of the jian gomeshi incident.

His music reviews are pretty boring, like the autopsies. I like to hear his opinions on other things mostly. Anyone buy his stuff on bandcamp? never bothered even though he tells us too all the time.
>>
>>64402561
Because he works in the industry though, that's why it's not as entertaining to him since it's his job. He listen's to music all day, why go home and listen to more music?
>>
>>64402181
I used to like him but then I realized he has no idea what he's talking about and isn't funny.

>>64402274
fucking
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.