[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hipsterism is one of the most unintellectual things to happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Fleet-Foxes-007.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Fleet-Foxes-007.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
Hipsterism is one of the most unintellectual things to happen to music in a while. Good music doesn't matter, if its quirky and random and obscure it does. It makes me a unique freethinker!

I want you rym poseurs and non music fans to go back to tumblr and Reddit. Music is not for your image, miserable faggot.
>>
1. you're obviously underage/18
2. you probably love p4k/top40 music because <see 1.>

grow up
>>
Intellectualism is stupid
>>
>>64398096
Fleet foxes is good
>>
it's 2016
>>
>>64398096
unintellectual? what does that mean?
>>
>>64398117
>I don't like rauillez de meme, moondog, astor piazolla, currents 93 and other poseur-core
>Hurr durr you just like top 40 because you're underage as well.

Fuck, feels good not to be as miserable and un self aware as you.
>>
>>64398184
Post your 5 favorite artists
>>
File: 21476632.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
21476632.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>64398221
[quote]feels good to not be as unself aware as you[\\\\\\quotte.]

Leave 4chan, it is hurting you.
>>
>>64398257
Either post them or you're b8ing
>>
>>64398279
Do you really not see the irony here?

So I post them, and they don't fall under the arbitrary list of stuff you're "supposed" to like otherwise you are unintellectual for seeing reasons to like anything else?

Kek. Besides asking top artists to dismiss anyone is a meme. I suggest you leave 4chan, again. You shouldn't take irony seriously
>>
>>64398329
>So I post them, and they don't fall under the arbitrary list of stuff you're "supposed" to like otherwise you are unintellectual for seeing reasons to like anything else?
Are you saying you like top40/p4k shit?
>>
>>64398377
Yep, every once in a while there is a competent top 40 song.

Pitchfork occasionally praises good stuff too.

I feel bad for you, you literally cannot see the irony of your thinking process/perspective of """"" intellectualism""""
>>
>>64398457
>Yep, every once in a while there is a competent top 40 song.
>Pitchfork occasionally praises good stuff too.
Name these.
>>
>>64398119
/thread

>>64398184
>hurr durr I disregard these aclaimed artists because people on RYM like them
You're as bad as the """"poseurs"""".
>>
>>64398471
why are you so aggressively trying to categorize/dismiss me based off my taste? Is it to continue your cognitive dissonance? Fuck off.
>>
were people who listened to "indie" music in the 80s and 90s considered hipsters by normies?
>>
>>64398558
You can't name any?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.