[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iamamiwhoami is good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: iamamiwhoami.jpg (712 KB, 1936x1296) Image search: [Google]
iamamiwhoami.jpg
712 KB, 1936x1296
iamamiwhoami is good
>>
not true
>>
>>64395866
udnerrated as fuck

shame Blue was subpar
>>
retarded name
>>
>>64395866
I listened to kin the other day, and I really enjoyed it. I think my favorites are Goods, Play, and Sever.

Are her / their other albums worth listening to?
>>
>>64395972
Bounty is definitely worth a listen. I liked Blue as well, but I think Bounty is better.
>>
Her discography is kinda meh but Play is a 10/10 GOAT song desu
>>
>>64395972
BOUNTY is less polished (in a good way) and less poppy, songwriting more distinctive and diverse. Fav. tracks: B, N, T

on Blue it feels like they ran out of ideas and used the same formula for every song (apart from Shadowshow and Thin, great songs)
>>
if they weren't so pretentious and obsessed with their image they'd have some potential
>>
File: 1461706357567.png (296 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1461706357567.png
296 KB, 480x368
>>64396522
>they
'They' is a she, and she is an audiovisual project, not just a musician. Thus she's supposed to be obsessed with her image as it's part of the art project.
>>
>>64396522
if only they remained mysterious/anonymous, folklore-driven, audio-video project.
>>
>>64396768
afaik it is a band. Jonna and two guys.
>>
>>64396839
Why do all the 'mysterious/anonymous' acts reveal their identities at some point? There are a couple who are still going strong like Buckethead, but The Knife, iamamiwhoami, and a few others I can't think of came clean a while ago.
what gives?
>>
Why is it that when most people say their name they slightly change their voice tonality?
>>
>>64397047
money or labels pushing them... for money
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.