[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Coachella the Woodstock for today's generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Coachella.jpg (156 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Coachella.jpg
156 KB, 780x439
>>
No.
>>
That would be Electric Forest brah, there's endless Woodstock imitators brah.
>>
wtf, a bunch of rich white teens from california listening to the weeknd and kings of leon is about as far from woodstock you can get.
>>
>>64394530
>bunch of rich white

That explains all the celebrities that go there.
>>
>>64394498
Fuck Electric Forest.
>>
>>64394818
My idiot friends and this RETARDED girl who has a crush on me wants me to go to that dumb festival, it's kind of close to where we live. I ain't gon do it no suh
>>
>>64394844
The lineup is always trash and you have to buy tickets before you even get to see it.
>>
No. Woodstock had GOOD bands. I wouldn't cross the street for any of the bands playing at Coachella this year. I wouldn't even attend if I was comp'd.
>>
>>64394876
Coachella always has an amazing lineup, the issue is the people who go there LITERALLY only to wear hippie clothes
>>
>>64394472
far from it m8 woodstock had good bands full of good, egoless people celebrating life, love and music

coachella has a shit lineup, and its full of rich, egotistical faggots who only go so they can say they went to coachella
>>
>>64394928
Pretty much this. Also the degenerates that pretty much just go to pickpocket other people.
>>
>>64394994
KEK my buddy has done this for the past three years now
You wouldn't believe what he pulls in.
>>
>>64395026
Fuck him

At Voodoo Fest in NOLA 4 of my friends got their phones stolen. Basically it ruined the entire weekend
>>
bonnaroo is closer to woodstock
>>
>>64395049
They deserved it.
>>
>>64395085
How?
>>
i totally need to find some flora to put on my head.
>>
>>64395267
If you take any resources with the exception of a wallet, tucked in a secure spot, you're a retard and deserve any bad thing to happen to you. Every festival is legit crawling with scumbags (like my pal) so keep safe and don't be a bumbaclot.
>>
>>64394472
I live in Indio and it's nothing but spoiled rich kids pretending to be fans of the music and trashing everything in their path. It's fucking disgusting and maybe similar to woodstock only in that quality.
>>
Anyone got Festival tips. Going to Pemberton in July for the first time.
>>
>>64395287
Nice fallacy degenerate
>>
>>64395073
this this this
>>
>>64395380
>hurr fallacies
Even better supporting argument from you, my sweet college student sweetypie sweetheart.
>>
>>64394498
Totally brah
>>
>>64395073
How exactly?
>>
>>64394472
If you only consider Woodstock 99 then yes
>>
jesus lord no
>>
The only festival I've really wanted to experience is ATP, and that just because looking at the curators and acts it's literally always /mu/core.
>>
festivals have almost nothing to do with music, it's a social event
>>
>>64394472
its the woodstock for upper middle class urban outfitters customers.
>>
>>64394928
>implying 5 currently good bands, 5 formerly good bands, and a whole bunch of shit and fillers is worth the $500
nice meme
>>
>>64394472
Jej, Coachella is the most middle-class festival out their where the people go to be seen and to say they went instead of going to have a good time
>>
>>64394844
>My idiot friends
>Retarded girl
Boy you sound like a barrel of laughs
>>
>>64398110
you determine you own kind of fun.
But yeah, it's a lot like being downtown for 3 days straight.
>>
>>64395448

go to both and see
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.