[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best ween coming through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 5v8y89tgir5.jpg (381 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5v8y89tgir5.jpg
381 KB, 600x600
best ween coming through
>>
weener xD
>>
Ween has so many albums with so many different flavors that everyone has their own personal favorite and generally loves everything else

That's why Ween is the greatest band of all time
>>
>>64394059
>That's why Ween is the greatest band of all time
True.
>>
>>64394059

the pod is definitely shitty 7-11 food flavored
>>
>>64394258
Anger and Psychdelic drugs.
>>
>>64394258
>not like polo asado
Also when I listened to Pure Guava for the first time a few weeks back, I couldn't get into it at all, most of the vocal lines were the two of them murmuring pitch shifted incomprehensible lyrics. Am I missing something?

also yeah The Pod is 10/10
>>
>>64394434

the pod/pure guava were recorded at the same time, like 1990-1992. so they are definitely cut from the same druggy cloth.

dean and gene basically locked themselves in some farm (they called it The Pod which is what the album is named after) in the middle of PA which smelled like horse shit and they did a bunch of acid, weed and recorded hours upon hours of shit. what you're hearing on pure guava is just two dudes extremely under the influence...
>>
>>64394059
But that's true for AnCo, The Residents, V.Snares, Aphex, etc.
>>
>>64394578
Yeah, if only any of them were as good as Ween
>>
>>64394434
Pure Guava is kind of hit or miss. The going gets tough and Reggaejunkiejew are good. Don't Get 2 Close is GOAT
>>
>>64394578
most of those bands have like 2 different kinds of album
>>
>>64394646
I've come to appreciate it more over time, it's a shrooms album for sure
>>
>>64394005
Just listening to this album makes you feel high, it's awesome.
>>
>bro I love weeeeen xD
>Phish sucks tho!
Sign of pure faggotry
>>
Watch the Live in Chicago DVD (or CD which has less tracks) if you haven't already. It's amazing.
>>
>>64395633
sorry Phish is so boring and doesn't care about recorded music
>>
>>64395683
>phish doesn't care about recorded music
>99.9% of their shows are recorded
I know I'm taking what you're saying a little bit too seriously but phish has just a respect for musicality. I don't see how anyone could dislike them if they listen to music for well, the music, as most people do here.
>>
File: 81OblqEa-CL._SL1426_.jpg (419 KB, 1426x1426) Image search: [Google]
81OblqEa-CL._SL1426_.jpg
419 KB, 1426x1426
Personal favorite.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.