[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Artists We Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: tove-lo-new.jpg (187 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
tove-lo-new.jpg
187 KB, 1280x959
ITT we post artists we have an irrational (or rational) hatred for. I'll start. Can't fucking stand Tove Lo
>>
>>64391130
Her habits remix is pretty cool.
>>
>>64391155
Link? Her music is okay, but it's mainly I don't like her as a person. Probably because she acts like Calvin Klein bras count as shirts. Fuck anyone who thinks that.
>>
>>64391155
Habits remix is the jam but she should stop showing her tits in concerts or she might get raped
>>
What's the point in 'haing' artists
why not just focus on what you like
>>
I don't like sonic youth for whatever reason, no idea why, but it's not the music.
>>
>>64391186
Iunno senpai. You just keep hearing their musicor whatever the fuck about them and it just grates on your nerves, y'know?

>>64391176
Nah man, she's gotta stick it to the current trendy thing to stick it to by doing "shocking and edgy" shit that is at this point not even remotely shocking or edgy.
>>
>>64391253
You can't not be put off by their attitudes.
>>
>>64391276
You're probably right, what the fuck kind of name is Thurston anyways
>>
Ariel fucking Pink
>>
>>64391351
>>>/aco/
>>
>>64391351
Dude come on man
>>
>>64391351
I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST
>>
>>64391388
>>64391373
Just curious, am I missing something? Does some dude who draws cartoons getting fucked hate him or something?
>>
lavren
>>
>>64391434
Qt but total bitch/10
>>
>>64391373
>>64391378
>>64391388
I'm no tripfag i just fucking hate everything about Ariel Pink from his shitty music to his shitty image
>>
>>64391591
It's cool man he's absolutely not for everyone.
>>
File: Meghan-2.png (1 MB, 917x587) Image search: [Google]
Meghan-2.png
1 MB, 917x587
>>
>>64391591
It's a shame we conflict here, i irrationally find him attractive
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>64391669
So I've constantly heard a lot of hate recently about her why the hell? I mean her music is pretty harmless McDonald's tier pop music - but is she herself something anyone should be concerned/butthurt over?
>>
>>64391769
her latest single is literally "don't hit on me silly boys ;)" in the form of a radio pop song
i can't speak for everyone and i'm not even the guy you're replying to either but i was pretty triggered by it tbqh
>>
>>64391130
Disgusting 6/10 slut
>>
>>64391769
She's really cancerous. It's just unethical. She exploits SJW's for profit. I don't like SJW's, but that's not the point. The fact that people like her exploit other people's beliefs for money is just wrong.

And even if she's genuine, she's cramming her own misconstrued beliefs down children's mouths (quiet literally) and giving them an irrational view of how the world works.

Essentially, she's doing what atheists hate about religious people.
>>
Azealia Banks can drop dead for all I care.
Actually dropping dead might make her a martyr for her retarded followers, so I hope she burns out, becomes a drug addict and does something heinous and gets jailed for a few decades then commits suicide.

Alternatively, she should simply stop existing. Not sure how that'll work, but at least her non-existence prevents any of the typical postmortem praise that artists receive.
>>
Man OP your whole OP is bullshit and wrong.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.