[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually listen to Anal Cunt unironically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 259x194
Do people actually listen to Anal Cunt unironically?
>>
>>64390653
do people listen to you unironically?
>>
>>64390653
You're Gay
>>
>>64390664
No need to get defensive
>>
I do, I love Anal Cunt. I just have a playlist of all my favorite songs from them so it makes it easier for me.
>>
>>64390653
You sound adopted
>>
>>64390711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8rhf2KVzs
>>
I can't find anything angrier than them
>>
>>64390653
I bet you like The Dillinger Escape Plan faggot
>>
>>64390653
I do.
>>
>>64390653
My friend actually has this tattoo on his arm. But he's also like a borderline homeless crust punk who would beat the shit out of you if you made fun of it.
>>
Sort of. I rarely listen to them, in fact it's been months since I've even thought of them, but when I do listen to them I genuinely enjoy them. I find them funny. They appeal to me the same way goofy punk bands like The Ergs do - they're funny
>>
>>64390653
I noticed you're gay
>>
I listen to them ironically but I like the lyrics unironically
>>
A band I used to be in opened for them once and seeing them live made Anal Cunt click with me. The albums don't even compare to how raw and funny those stupid assholes could be. Dying is gay.
>>
caring about anything is gay
>>
Yes.
>>
Seriously.
>>
>>64390653

For shits and giggles count as ironic? I mean, the point of the band wasn't to be taken seriously.
>>
>>64390653
ac was not about irony, you stupid mong
>>
>>64390653
yeah well like hearin out what ur mumĀ“s about to say is fun couple times a week
>>
A.C. sucks. Always have, always will.
>>
I do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqqfnfcE7Rw
>>
>>64394848
I've noticed that you think about sucking too much, faglord
>>
yeah, everything from their noisegrind days up to that hilarious sort-of-glam-rock album they did is great.
>>
>>64390750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW0APjXRckw
>>
>>64390653
Listening to things ironically is gay
>>
>mu kids who take the "meal is for children" meme seriously do not understand novelty act

y'all retarded as fuck
>>
>>64390653
Your favourite band is Supertramp
>>
>>64390653
Just because it's funny doesn't mean you have to listen to it ironically. Do you not like fun?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.